The Classic's Road to being a big girl

Want to keep an online log of your training? Here is the place

Re: The Classic's Road to being a big girl

Postby Gym-pig on Tue May 03, 2011 9:52 pm

I would say it all has to been good food and no shit

This seems a good plan at your age . At mine/Simons its hard to get the fat off afterwards

And we get to call you Fatty !
" You've got to stand up for yourself.Sometimes it might backfire ,and you might get hurt ,but it won't hurt as much as letting people constantly taking away your self -worth with their words " Gregg Valentino
Gym-pig
Super Contributor

Postby Rab on Tue May 03, 2011 10:04 pm

It is mostly mate. I dont have the room for junk as i have to get the proper food in first then there isnt the space. Sitting just finishing some mince bolognase with chicken thru it...leftovers (waste not..) and a bowl of oats.

211lb is quite heavy getting but its gonna need to be the way forward i think. My body is gonna just have to be forced into growth one way or another. I have guys i train with who can eat half as much and train half as hard and grow twice as much. Hey ho. Ill get there
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Gym-pig on Tue May 03, 2011 10:25 pm

Best of luck pal !
" You've got to stand up for yourself.Sometimes it might backfire ,and you might get hurt ,but it won't hurt as much as letting people constantly taking away your self -worth with their words " Gregg Valentino
Gym-pig
Super Contributor

Postby simon m on Wed May 04, 2011 7:50 am

You just need to get your body's set points chnaged, so it's comfortable above a certain weight and if some of that's fat then sobeit as GP said at you age losing fat is much easier than at mine.
Have YOU kissed your guns today?!
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Wed May 04, 2011 7:57 am

simon m wrote:You just need to get your body's set points chnaged, so it's comfortable above a certain weight and if some of that's fat then sobeit as GP said at you age losing fat is much easier than at mine.

I think so mate. I mean...i can really feel the extra weight right now at just over 15st. im sluggish and went a power walk last night and felt really puffed out compared to just 10lb lighter. I defo need to keep up the cardio and the big eating and maintain a higher weight as you say.

There aint nobody with small guy genetics breaking through into heavyweight stage mass eating a lean bulk diet.. Itsd too fine a line and after a while of trying its becoming obvious that its a case of just forcing it....else every dick would be huge
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Gym-pig on Wed May 04, 2011 3:03 pm

Rab wrote:
simon m wrote:You just need to get your body's set points chnaged, so it's comfortable above a certain weight and if some of that's fat then sobeit as GP said at you age losing fat is much easier than at mine.

I think so mate. I mean...i can really feel the extra weight right now at just over 15st. im sluggish and went a power walk last night and felt really puffed out compared to just 10lb lighter. I defo need to keep up the cardio and the big eating and maintain a higher weight as you say.

There aint nobody with small guy genetics breaking through into heavyweight stage mass eating a lean bulk diet.. Itsd too fine a line and after a while of trying its becoming obvious that its a case of just forcing it....else every dick would be huge

Unfortunately pal thats what its like carrying the extra weight . At over 17 stone I had issues with aching knee joints and cardio wise I felt like shit .
Now at between 16 - 16 5 im cycling everywhere and my knees feel great , Im fitter , sleep better etc
No one said BB was healthy !!!
Gym-pig
Super Contributor

Postby julesm on Wed May 04, 2011 3:05 pm

do you think you have trouble "gaining" as a result of ingesting muchos disco biscuits?
i have seen a few people over the years who were big into "the scene", always were leaner than your average bear, got into excellent shape super quick, but always struggled to put the size they wanted on

i think somehow those 5th letters switch up metabolism
julesm
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Wed May 04, 2011 3:27 pm

not a clue mate. i was wild for quite a few years but it wasnt that bad...well....ok maybe it was at times but i dunno if there is any link
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rilla on Wed May 04, 2011 5:05 pm

If that was the case I'd struggle to put on weight which isn't really the case. After all my best guess would be that I've done around a kg of Charlie...
Big Choppa wrote:Rab's face probably scares the bar up. Explains his Shit deadlift as well cause the wants to stay away from his deformed bonce.
Rilla
Ultimate Contributor

Postby ollie on Wed May 04, 2011 5:12 pm

Rilla wrote:If that was the case I'd struggle to put on weight which isn't really the case. After all my best guess would be that I've done around a kg of Charlie...

Holy shit - probably more like 0.3kg of charles and 0.7g of lactose/talc and other benign white powders, but still - that's a hell of a lot. Thankfully I've never been a fan of marching powder.
ollie
Ultimate Contributor

Postby cleaver on Wed May 04, 2011 5:53 pm

How many of your chums have managed to get truly shredded since making the big push up. AFAIK neither weeman or RS has truly nailed it in the last couple of years.
Rilla wrote:Up the dose.
That's the only way you fucking junkies overcome adversity.

"I think it's all to do with influences from the Bollywood film industry," says Mr Patel.
Use code BSD10 to get 5% off your first order
cleaver
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Wed May 04, 2011 6:42 pm

Weeman was there yes, but fked it up at the last minute with adactone and not dealing witht he carb upand water properly. RS hasnt managed...not to the level he expects of himself

Weeman hasnt pushed up as such by mega bulking. he has nevr done that since he lost all his fatness in 2007 and has slowly just gained since then really on and off.

WHats your thinking?
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby cleaver on Wed May 04, 2011 8:02 pm

Better to take small steps and then consolidate it by dropping some fat to re-prime. Youre just young so you should be thinking long term about bbing and also life in general.
Rilla wrote:Up the dose.
That's the only way you fucking junkies overcome adversity.

"I think it's all to do with influences from the Bollywood film industry," says Mr Patel.
Use code BSD10 to get 5% off your first order
cleaver
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Wed May 04, 2011 8:15 pm

I will do that mate. Ideally ill do short primes when i stall and get sick of it or i burn out and need to go onto volume work opposed to higher intensity stuff

Im simply not willing to go through it all again, the torture, the expense...to go to the Brits unless im gonna be that bit bigger and better to make top 6.

The long term plan is 200lb on the stage weight. Thats gonna take me a few years for sure but for now 190lb i think is realistic with a big effort over the next 7 month or so of growing i have available before ill start a nice long and comfortable prep. If i cna do that then i think i can make top 6 in the UK, and with the 200lb and mkaing my physique better then hopefully higher

All that said....things are gently merrying along withthe wedding and other things. Im just chapping at the bit to go full throttle!
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby julesm on Thu May 05, 2011 8:10 am

i am not saying it holds fast for everyone- but there are definitely a few people i have encountered who seem to have suffered because of the rave scene
if it was me, i would sooner have the condition over size anyday
rills was born fat, and is just keeping that fat man at bay

to pick up cleaver's point, i'd have to agree wrt weeman, he did look far far better years ago, i think he and rs even admitted not being as sharp due to partaking in slin.
julesm
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Thu May 05, 2011 10:27 am

I think Weemans issue and he will say it himself is down to a few things. The first is lack of diciopline on cheat days...they turn into a full day binge alot of the time, perhaps not as stringent with food choices mid week as his first diet and also the fact that in his first year he was prepped by some good folk and just followed orders...where as now he does it himself and requires some pep talks now and then from Rmasey on doing not so wise things

Re insulin. they both infact used insulin thru their first and best resulting preps. Im not sure their take on how using insulion has effected them. Ramsey isnt one to use much of it in general. I thik he is slowing down in metabolism. he used to just diet 5 days per week and eat sh!te the other 2 days and get into awesome condition but cant get away with that now.

I think alot of it comes down to discipline and being prepped by someone you trust and just simply following orders. Its the best way to do it. Listening to your own advice when hungry and your body and mind is tryign to resist what you are doing to it is a dodgy game to play. I think they would do alot better were they to simply let someone prep them and just follow orders. Thats how i intend to roll the next diet again....we have our ideas now on how i react and im just gonna follow orders with my input now obviously
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Previous

Return to Training Journals