SARMS

This forum has been provided for Information Purposes ONLY. The idea is to share,learn and educate on this area and not, in anyway, to promote or condone the use of any performance enhancing substances. ESN believe that by not having such a forum would merely be ignoring a very important yet controversial subject within the Sports and Fitness arena today.

SARMS

Postby CHEEF!! on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:25 pm

anybody used these really interested in these are they as good as they sound?
EASY WEIGHT JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHEEF!!
Regular Contributor

Re: SARMS

Postby kp1512 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:50 pm

i know a few on another board that have - issue they report is eyesight although its mean to be temporary...but gains wise its like a mild cycle - except you dont have the fluctuations of hormones per se
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Postby CHEEF!! on Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:08 pm

iv heard people using it for pct and on cycle ,meant to stop sides like acne prostate growth,hairloss etc not clued up on it il do osme reading up looks promising tho
EASY WEIGHT JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHEEF!!
Regular Contributor

Postby simon m on Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:20 pm

CHEEF!! wrote:iv heard people using it for pct and on cycle ,meant to stop sides like acne prostate growth,hairloss etc not clued up on it il do osme reading up looks promising tho

What stuff is being used cheef?

I know that SARMS were touted as the next big thing but I though the proper stuff was impossible to get hold of?
Have YOU kissed your guns today?!
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Return to The Dark Side