power abuse

A place to discuss issues which dont fall into other areas and just basic banter and humour!

power abuse

Postby cleaver on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:27 am

just to say I think that KP locking jules's journal is a shocking abuse of power. wannabe Tory boy soggy biscuit chomper written all over it!

unlock that journal now, its much better than the boring bb ones doing the same old Shit. jules's excuses are both varied and entertaining.

did I mention that KP is a ****? lol
Rilla wrote:Up the dose.
That's the only way you fucking junkies overcome adversity.

"I think it's all to do with influences from the Bollywood film industry," says Mr Patel.
Use code BSD10 to get 5% off your first order
cleaver
Ultimate Contributor

Re: power abuse

Postby kp1512 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:37 am

LOL

laughing at someones inability,lies and excuses is NOT entertaining. its demeaning and shows a lack of respect for your fellow human .in true public sector style - i totally see your concern though...i just dont think its valued though :lol:

on a serious note - i dont give a fuck opened or closed - but reading someones thread who makes every excuses under the sun for progress and is in total denial - is not really entertaining. catalyst needs starting somewhere....i win either way

so you got my support!
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Postby cleaver on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:50 am

you are a prick of nick clegg proportions thinking only of your own self gratification.

you may laugh at jules's struggles but I am inspired by them.

typical private sector only thinking about yourself.
Rilla wrote:Up the dose.
That's the only way you fucking junkies overcome adversity.

"I think it's all to do with influences from the Bollywood film industry," says Mr Patel.
Use code BSD10 to get 5% off your first order
cleaver
Ultimate Contributor

Postby kp1512 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:54 pm

cleaver wrote:you are a prick of nick clegg proportions thinking only of your own self gratification.

you may laugh at jules's struggles but I am inspired by them.

typical private sector only thinking about yourself.

who is laughing at him? me? where? Surely then it would be open for humour and abuse..oh sorry thats what you want right, under pretext of "inspired" now ? - :lol:

you are not inspired - that is your excuse to support something that you know little about...yet feel the need to support without really understanding what you are supporting unless it meets a somewhat warped sense of illogical backing on a belief that you nor understand, are aware of or want to face...yet want to be apart of as it fits in with a struggle culture that you, in a sinister way, like to fall back on. I dont expect you to understand any of this as it may go over your head..ut then reality often gets met with excuse, abuse or ignorance so ill expect the usual nonsense

Apart from that - i agree!

oh and I am public sector.......so that kinda didnt work fella
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:15 pm

Some days his journal drags me down, some days it makes me feel better about myself

:lol:
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Spit on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:20 pm

kp1512 wrote:
cleaver wrote:you are not inspired - that is your excuse to support something that you know little about...yet feel the need to support without really understanding what you are supporting unless it meets a somewhat warped sense of illogical backing on a belief that you nor understand, are aware of or want to face...yet want to be apart of as it fits in with a struggle culture that you, in a sinister way, like to fall back on.

I couldn't give a shit about the argument at hand either way, but reading this sentence felt like the linguistic equivalent of trying to figure out Escher's stairs:

Spit
Dedicated Member

Postby Dtlv74 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:11 pm

Down with the censors, down with the dictators and ruling class, down with those who suppress our freedom to train or not to train... behead them all, VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!
Dtlv74
Ultimate Contributor

Postby simon m on Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:14 pm

I've tugged off my mistake to his thread - twice
Have YOU kissed your guns today?!
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby julesm on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:59 pm

i need to get to work on my acceptance speech at the oscars

shoulder is still sore, i am not a malingerer- you may even find evidence of what i have undergone on youtube (if poliquin allows)
vivre la revolution

i have kept my musings and daily struggles to myself for an age- it bothers me not a sandal wearing despot shuts me down
julesm
Ultimate Contributor

Return to Off Topic