Forum Bugs

Have an idea to make this place better? Throw it in here, or PM the Moderators!

Re: Forum Bugs

Postby health4ni on Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:05 pm

- so old posts can remain there, and can only be deleted ot changed by Mods - normal users can't delete posts anyway
- So if your account security is compromised, noone can actually come in and be a twat onyour previous posts - so they can do 14 days worth of posts damage... doesn't seem worth it tbh
- So there there's some overall control on threads - if & when the forums grow no mod will be able to check every post so I wouldn't worry about it. Maybe you should add a footer "last edited time / by" bit.
Cluster Training
http://health4ni.com/ :: BSD Discount Code: BSD6505
health4ni
Ultimate Contributor

Postby health4ni on Thu May 01, 2008 12:22 pm

^^ any joy on this.

===

also, I don't think the search functionality is working or is very good. I've searched for many things before that I know I've written about but it never appears. In fact most things that appear in the search seem to be relatively new stuff.
Cluster Training
http://health4ni.com/ :: BSD Discount Code: BSD6505
health4ni
Ultimate Contributor

Postby kp1512 on Thu May 01, 2008 12:32 pm

Well take a look at it....
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Thu May 15, 2008 8:58 am

Every time i use the Search, View your Posts pulldown option it never works properly. Annoying little niggle.

It gives you the first page ok but when you try and go to page two, it always gives you an error saying "sory, you cannot use this function at this time" or something to that effect. You have to got back and forward a few times until it works 9 times out of ten.
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Previous

Return to Comments and Suggestions