Comeback of the Classic

Want to keep an online log of your training? Here is the place

Re: Comeback of the Classic

Postby Gym-pig on Thu May 24, 2012 10:46 pm

Puffy nips ?
Gutting !
" You've got to stand up for yourself.Sometimes it might backfire ,and you might get hurt ,but it won't hurt as much as letting people constantly taking away your self -worth with their words " Gregg Valentino
Gym-pig
Super Contributor

Postby julesm on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:43 pm

i bet there is some trophy you would win for them-
gp loving the cross board abuse
julesm
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Craig on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:10 pm

Rab wrote:Would be so stupid if pro Chem were doing that as they have such a solid brand that doing such anthing would not make any business sense to save a few quid and potentially ruin their rep and huge amount of money they are making.

Blood results from someone inknow using their t400 for trt came back bang on as expected but like you say there could be variance and I won't be daft to keep "brand loyalty" if it starts to go bad

But thanks mate. Gave this alot of my effort and pride myself on the fact I get up every morning at 4.50am and never miss cardio...twice in 4 or 5 month I think due to not setting alarm and daft things. Gave it my best and very pleased with myself and how i looked.

I was 20lbs bigger at the UKBFF than the last time

Over the last year and a half I've got a lot deeper inside the industry and well its fair to say not too many people play fair. It is all about making money though that bit is spot on. I have a good idea what goes on with several of the top labs but as its just industry rumors I will hold back, spreading rumors is not productive but listen to your body and next time take some adex lol.

I think you've ended the arguement on fasted cardio btw, I sold on it now.
Craig
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:23 pm

The adex didnt move it mate, nor letro. i knew i had no gyno issues as letro was there for a long period so that really hits it hard on that front. i guess i should have had something there fro progesterone. prami or cabre. lesson learned

I bet there is plenty underhand goes on. i pay little attention to it and the lab scene. as long as

1. i get results
2. no abcess
3. not too much pain

...then im happy. im 20lbs heavier and grew soem of that into my diet. feck knows if the dosage is right but im happy with the results and not had any rotten bits of muscle cut out of me so not too bad going i suppose :lol:

yes mate i dont care what the studies say. fasted cardio is just better. it gets your day set up and i firmly believe it has the metabolism tickign high for the full morning into afternoon and helps you eat more food off the back of that..
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby kp1512 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:33 pm

rabiola - what was your fasted cardio? speed and duration?
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Craig on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:26 pm

Ye no abcesses is a huge one and a huge amount of pain off a jab is more often than not a batch gone wrong and then rescued by sterilising with too much BA.
Craig
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Gym-pig on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:23 am

Cheers Craig - cross board abuse is very important , Shergar face has created a forum where he can say how amazing he is and everyone wants to suck him off . He then moderates anyone who doesnt immediately consent to either anal or personal training
Its our job to put him back in his place !! :lol:
" You've got to stand up for yourself.Sometimes it might backfire ,and you might get hurt ,but it won't hurt as much as letting people constantly taking away your self -worth with their words " Gregg Valentino
Gym-pig
Super Contributor

Postby Rab on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:25 am

Dont hate the player, hate the game!

Id hate me too if i was you big chap
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Gym-pig on Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:18 am

Rab wrote:Dont hate the player, hate the game!

Id hate me too if i was you big chap

Ha Ha !! Good to see you doing well pal !
Gym-pig
Super Contributor

Previous

Return to Training Journals