Postby simon m on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:12 am

Keep going champ!
Have YOU kissed your guns today?!
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Re: Comeback of the Classic

Postby Rilla on Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:57 am

Up the dose!
Big Choppa wrote:Rab's face probably scares the bar up. Explains his Shit deadlift as well cause the wants to stay away from his deformed bonce.
Rilla
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:33 am

not a bad idea Rilla master. ive dropped the dose recently to just 1ml test prop and 1ml tren ace every other day. sick of EOD jabs now!

last two weeks run in ill be using 40mg of halo and 50mg proviron per day.
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rilla on Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:19 pm

I thought halo was for strength?
Big Choppa wrote:Rab's face probably scares the bar up. Explains his Shit deadlift as well cause the wants to stay away from his deformed bonce.
Rilla
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:37 am

Popular for strength sports as it gives a heavy androgen boost and aggression for strength yes

However it's also got some fat loss properties I'm sure and a good drug to give dry hardness in the muscle. Generally used in bodybuilding the weeks prior or around competition

Very toxic. Used it pre nabba for 2 weeks and stopped it straight after. Re-inserting it on Sunday 2 weeks out again
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Ader on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:31 pm

Discussed Halo today at gym and now I am perplexed as It sounds like a pure strength/no bloating tool - Though obviously only a short term usage thing - Sounds interesting, and something that would be good for me as a PLer ;)
but don't undertsand why it's goood for you

Very interested to understand more about why it's of use to you!
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:52 am

Ader. its a boost of heavy androgens and when bodyfat is very very low like now, you will get the benifit from the volumising effect within the muscle with it increasing red blood cell count and give a hard dry look

as a side benifit...when dragging your heels the last few weeks as you are fecked with diet and training....the pre workout boost it gives help crank up the agression and get the sessions done properly.
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Craig on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:36 am

Rab wrote:Ader. its a boost of heavy androgens and when bodyfat is very very low like now, you will get the benifit from the volumising effect within the muscle with it increasing red blood cell count and give a hard dry look

as a side benifit...when dragging your heels the last few weeks as you are fecked with diet and training....the pre workout boost it gives help crank up the agression and get the sessions done properly.

What brand of halo have you used?
Craig
Ultimate Contributor

Postby julesm on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:01 pm

beyonce halo
julesm
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Sun May 13, 2012 5:52 am

Well the final day of the final chapter of this series has arrived

Ukbff Scottish classic class

I'm hoping to present a fuller package. Not sure if I'm gonna be quite as dry but I'm there or there abouts.

Pics to come later, hopefully with a trophy
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby simon m on Sun May 13, 2012 12:51 pm

Best of luck mate
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Gym-pig on Sun May 13, 2012 1:05 pm

Good Luck !!
" You've got to stand up for yourself.Sometimes it might backfire ,and you might get hurt ,but it won't hurt as much as letting people constantly taking away your self -worth with their words " Gregg Valentino
Gym-pig
Super Contributor

Postby Rilla on Sun May 13, 2012 7:16 pm

Good job bro.
Rilla
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Ader on Sun May 13, 2012 9:40 pm

Nice win - Well done :)
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Tue May 15, 2012 8:52 am

Cheers

Day went well. won my class and was pulled into the centre with another two for the overall. was told yesterday i got 2nd place in the overall and it was ballhairs in it! very pleased with that!!!

turned up 3 or 4 lbs fuller than at the nabba. not quite as dry but i had a much better pop and look. was bursting and when flexing i look more to life.

pics to come soon
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Alex on Fri May 18, 2012 12:46 pm

Really well done mate with the shows.
'Behave like you are the best...and you'll have the best chance of being the best you can be.'

'Be effective: do what works...and keep doing it.'

'Bask in the turbulence of my magnificence.'
Alex
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Sun May 20, 2012 11:35 am

Thanks guys. Been quiet here as I've been posting whoring away BSD on test muscle and getting good audience into my journal which can only be good for me as an "athlete" and BSD exposure

Pics of the show are here

http://testosteronemuscle.co.uk/officia ... dex13.html

Had a wee photoshoot done. Little self publicity see what happens. Got the raw pics in unedited or photoshopped out imperfections until i choose what I want/need or any 3rd parties interested want

Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Sun May 20, 2012 11:51 am

Few more. Again, need touching up...background, tan streaks and imperfections such as my ugly mug but there isn't the technology available to do much with that :lol: but you get the idea for now

Standard black n White side chest victory pose pic by Weeman I'm chuffed with

Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby simon m on Mon May 21, 2012 2:42 pm

Looking mega hench Rab really good. How's Greece?
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Gym-pig on Mon May 21, 2012 3:17 pm

Can they photoshop your nips ??
" You've got to stand up for yourself.Sometimes it might backfire ,and you might get hurt ,but it won't hurt as much as letting people constantly taking away your self -worth with their words " Gregg Valentino
Gym-pig
Super Contributor

Postby Gym-pig on Mon May 21, 2012 3:22 pm

Rab wrote:Thanks guys. Been quiet here as I've been posting whoring away BSD on test muscle and getting good audience into my journal which can only be good for me as an "athlete" and BSD exposure

Pics of the show are here

http://testosteronemuscle.co.uk/officia ... dex13.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Had a wee photoshoot done. Little self publicity see what happens. Got the raw pics in unedited or photoshopped out imperfections until i choose what I want/need or any 3rd parties interested want

Totally owned that class on condition AND which i think is the improvement - on size and shape !

Lot of hard work gone in there and the results are spot on!
Gym-pig
Super Contributor

Postby Rab on Tue May 22, 2012 5:19 am

The nips add character, but as I havnt said yet.....they had been a bit puffy which shows in certain shots such as arms over head abs n thighs. No gyno but I'm guessing a tren puffy nip issue I couldn't shake and didn't wanna add more drugs and variables righ at show time

I was pulled into the middle along with 2 other guys to fight it for the overall (video of this to come soon) and obviously didn't win else I'd have said. Turns out after the judges speaking to me after it that they placed mensecond in the overall but fancied me for the win....but the puffy nips cost me it!!!!!!

I was as you can imagine devastated when I left the venue. Totally devastated and so was weeman.

They felt that although I was a bit smaller than the other two being compared, I had the best overall package top to bottom and once posing I hold my own with the bigger of the comp no problem

Now the dust has settled of course very pleased with all the achievements but going forward will learn from this foolish defeat.

Used the same hear butthis time had a different effect. Can't expect the same each time you use something is the
Lesson so always have at hand ancillary stuff to deal with issues

Regardless, it's time to take a break but that's a hard hard lesson to learn. I was going home with the claymore sword overall title had it not been for that!
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Craig on Wed May 23, 2012 1:06 pm

Lesson 1: The lab your using varies the amount of mg per vial.

Lesson 2: Ancilleries are dirt cheap if you kmow the right people, hell someone would have sent you them for free.

Still I'm so impressed with your work ethic / progress / attitude, you got all the hard bits right. Glad you did well as you actually deserved it 100%.
Craig
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Thu May 24, 2012 7:00 am

Would be so stupid if pro Chem were doing that as they have such a solid brand that doing such anthing would not make any business sense to save a few quid and potentially ruin their rep and huge amount of money they are making.

Blood results from someone inknow using their t400 for trt came back bang on as expected but like you say there could be variance and I won't be daft to keep "brand loyalty" if it starts to go bad

But thanks mate. Gave this alot of my effort and pride myself on the fact I get up every morning at 4.50am and never miss cardio...twice in 4 or 5 month I think due to not setting alarm and daft things. Gave it my best and very pleased with myself and how i looked.

I was 20lbs bigger at the UKBFF than the last time
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to Training Journals