Fuel Panic Buying

A place to discuss issues which dont fall into other areas and just basic banter and humour!

Fuel Panic Buying

Postby Alex on Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:47 am

Seriously, WTF?

People continue to amaze me in their acts of stupidity.
'Behave like you are the best...and you'll have the best chance of being the best you can be.'

'Be effective: do what works...and keep doing it.'

'Bask in the turbulence of my magnificence.'
Alex
Ultimate Contributor

Re: Fuel Panic Buying

Postby Rab on Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:57 am

Total mongo's

its scary how retarded people are with a driving license...but it doesnt heklp when the goverment are tellign you to "keep your car topped up" and to fill a jerry can!
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Alex on Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:09 pm

Since when did anyone start listening to them?

Media coverage hasn't helped turning some advice into panic. Really all that was said was to not let your tank get too low in case a strike happens but a bit of spice from the media and it's all gone mental. The harsh part is stations putting up their prices which is just plain wrong.
'Behave like you are the best...and you'll have the best chance of being the best you can be.'

Alex
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:18 pm

incase a strike happens...yes minimum of 7 days after they decide upon it or not......most folk go through a tank or so a week so wheres the logic in that if a strike is always a week away MINIMUM :lol:

muppets. such a non issue
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Alex on Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:33 pm

Stitches up all those that now genuinely need to fill up as the muppets have run the stations dry.

Alex
Ultimate Contributor

Postby kp1512 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:55 pm

Alex - totally agree

On this occasion I sympathise with the Coalition. They actually didnt say anythng that was totally silly - aside from Maude.

Having half a tank and knowing you need it topped up for journeys tomorrow was a logical example - but sadly we live in blame culture world - so it was onlya matter of hours before the unelectables got on the band wagon

I love the fact that the 6th Form Prefect cant come out and condemn the strike?! Oh thats right £4.20 in each £10 is from Unite in to their coffers

I am now going to go home - go in to my kitchen - pour petrol from one container to another using a funnel and make sure its near the gas stove which is swtiched on! AND THEN blame the Government - stupid thicko. Oh its not my fault that itll explode is it?! I MEAN WTF!!
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Alex on Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:53 pm

That is the Government's fault for not sterilising your parents and allowing them to breed...

Alex
Ultimate Contributor

Postby kp1512 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:19 pm

no man it surely is the governments fault>? I mean they did tell me to fill up the jerry cans? Surely if they said so then all common sense and logic of inherent fire hazard and safety goes out the windows as they said so? How can I be to blame?
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Postby cleaver on Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:59 pm

good way to bury all the budget shit ;)

especially the new KP hot pie tax :lol:
Rilla wrote:Up the dose.
That's the only way you fucking junkies overcome adversity.

"I think it's all to do with influences from the Bollywood film industry," says Mr Patel.
Use code BSD10 to get 5% off your first order
cleaver
Ultimate Contributor

Return to Off Topic