Bad News for British Bodybuilders – Buying Steroids on the I

This forum has been provided for Information Purposes ONLY. The idea is to share,learn and educate on this area and not, in anyway, to promote or condone the use of any performance enhancing substances. ESN believe that by not having such a forum would merely be ignoring a very important yet controversial subject within the Sports and Fitness arena today.

Bad News for British Bodybuilders – Buying Steroids on the I

Postby kp1512 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:41 am

Here we go

Bad News for British Bodybuilders – Buying Steroids on the Internet Soon to be Illeg

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/blog/buy-s ... lder/4148/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I find this shocking!!

Points to note

"This means that UGL steroids will be unambiguously legal to possess for personal use"

"The production of anabolic steroids by UGLs within the United Kingdom will likely explode accompanied by a concomitant increase in the use of UGL steroids by British bodybuilders. Bodybuilders will switch from pharmaceutical steroids to lower-quality UGL steroids"

Sorry? so I cant buy them over the web from a pharm now but I can from a UGL that makes it in his bedroom?

Have I missed something?
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Re: Bad News for British Bodybuilders – Buying Steroids on the I

Postby Craig on Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:14 pm

Every grey clould has a silver lining.
Craig
Ultimate Contributor

Return to The Dark Side