serge Nubret dies

Anything related to bodybuilding? Then put it here!

serge Nubret dies

Postby Gym-pig on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:16 pm

Very sad news although Ive not been able to find out what happened .

Anyone know ??
" You've got to stand up for yourself.Sometimes it might backfire ,and you might get hurt ,but it won't hurt as much as letting people constantly taking away your self -worth with their words " Gregg Valentino
Gym-pig
Super Contributor

Re: serge Nubret dies

Postby kp1512 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:44 pm

Gym-pig wrote:Very sad news although Ive not been able to find out what happened .

Anyone know ??

err didnt this happen a year or so back?
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Bison on Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:49 am

Sad news. I remember him coming onto the MP forums a few years ago, seemed to be a true gent.

As I understand it he's been in a coma for 2 years and declared dead last week... there's a conspiracy story about his own children poisoning him to for his money. Sad no matter which way you look at it.

Awesome physique

..... and you're all set!
Bison
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Resurrected on Mon May 02, 2011 11:51 pm

Bison wrote:Sad news. I remember him coming onto the MP forums a few years ago, seemed to be a true gent.

As I understand it he's been in a coma for 2 years and declared dead last week... there's a conspiracy story about his own children poisoning him to for his money. Sad no matter which way you look at it.

Awesome physique

He did join the MP forums after I contacted him (when I moderate them) & invited him to join. I had one or two personal chats with him by email & he was always very gracious.

The conspiracy theory was about on the net for a long time. Serge was actually training to make some appearances & was in better shape at 68-69yrs than most of us would ever be in. He was training, I believe, for this tour (which was also to promote a book) when he collapsed & fell into the coma that has eventually led to his death.

For those who are interested there is much about the conspiracy theory on the net.
Thoughts determine what you want... Actions determine what you get!

Why are Chavs like slinkies? They have no real use but it's great to watch one fall down a flight of stairs.
Resurrected
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Alex on Tue May 03, 2011 8:34 pm

Sad loss indeed.

Up there are one of my all time greats.
'Behave like you are the best...and you'll have the best chance of being the best you can be.'

'Be effective: do what works...and keep doing it.'

'Bask in the turbulence of my magnificence.'
Alex
Ultimate Contributor

Return to BodyBuilding