Hardcore Gyms - Love it

Anything related to bodybuilding? Then put it here!

Hardcore Gyms - Love it

Postby Gym-pig on Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:40 pm

New sign in the gym today which says the gym is for training and if you want to use a phone in the gym -fuck off and train somewhere else because this place is for serious training

Love it !!!!

I can just imagine that sign going down well in David Lloyds !! :lol:

( Theres also another showing wheelchair bodybuilding - for those lazy tossers who dont train legs !)
" You've got to stand up for yourself.Sometimes it might backfire ,and you might get hurt ,but it won't hurt as much as letting people constantly taking away your self -worth with their words " Gregg Valentino
Gym-pig
Super Contributor

Re: Hardcore Gyms - Love it

Postby kp1512 on Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:55 pm

LOL awesome!
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Postby simon m on Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:01 pm

David Lloyd Raynes Park bans mobile phones as well, and I train there and I'm much strong than GP! So there :D
Have YOU kissed your guns today?!
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Gym-pig on Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:25 pm

simon m wrote:David Lloyd Raynes Park bans mobile phones as well, and I train there and I'm much strong than GP! So there :D

I trust the signn in DL uses the words " Want to use your phone whilst training - then fuck off to a health club !"
Thought not !!

And I remember you curling in the squat rack in Nottingham so dont even go there ;)
" You've got to stand up for yourself.Sometimes it might backfire ,and you might get hurt ,but it won't hurt as much as letting people constantly taking away your self -worth with their words " Gregg Valentino
Gym-pig
Super Contributor

Postby Alex on Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:25 pm

Sign at my gym says you'll be banned for life if using a mobile on the gym floor.
'Behave like you are the best...and you'll have the best chance of being the best you can be.'

'Be effective: do what works...and keep doing it.'

'Bask in the turbulence of my magnificence.'
Alex
Ultimate Contributor

Postby julesm on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:06 pm

i bet in an effort to overcome this- pillocks will wear the twat-tooth ear things
julesm
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Spit on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:56 pm

I trained at Chicago YMCA this morning- my friend's phone went off (in her bag, she'd forgotten to put it on silent) and she got proper evils for the old lady on the elliptical next to her. I was impressed!
Spit
Dedicated Member

Postby Craig on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:06 am

I use my mobile in the gym, so does my training partner. I can't afford to not answer it. I'm thinking of banning nattys though, might put a sign up tomorrow.
Craig
Ultimate Contributor

Postby simon m on Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:46 am

I'd ban crossfit and fat birds
Have YOU kissed your guns today?!
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Craig on Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:28 am

simon m wrote:I'd ban crossfit and fat birds

That goes without saying
Craig
Ultimate Contributor

Postby RoB on Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:31 am

I've moved from a proper spit and saw dust gym to a david lloyd. Outside of the classic wankers you find in these places, I quite enjoy it, complimentary towels, free classes, steam room, sauna, outside swimming pool. Nobody uses the squat rack so I always have it to myself. The even have a kettle bell area and a huge amount of different sized foam rollers that nobody uses. The only real negative is the lack of good quality machines, shitty life fitness ones instead of the hammer strength stuff my old gym had. Plus, the place is bursting with tasty college girls all hours of the day.
RoB
Regular Contributor

Postby kp1512 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:40 am

RoB wrote:I've moved from a proper spit and saw dust gym to a david lloyd. Outside of the classic wankers you find in these places, I quite enjoy it, complimentary towels, free classes, steam room, sauna, outside swimming pool. Nobody uses the squat rack so I always have it to myself. The even have a kettle bell area and a huge amount of different sized foam rollers that nobody uses. The only real negative is the lack of good quality machines, shitty life fitness ones instead of the hammer strength stuff my old gym had. Plus, the place is bursting with tasty college girls all hours of the day.

i do agree with this - the one i go to is good in that the equipmenet has got better in the last 9 months and once you ignore the "Only Way Is Essex" crew which I get down my way - its not bad. Shame its so expensive.
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Return to BodyBuilding