Epistane

This forum has been provided for Information Purposes ONLY. The idea is to share,learn and educate on this area and not, in anyway, to promote or condone the use of any performance enhancing substances. ESN believe that by not having such a forum would merely be ignoring a very important yet controversial subject within the Sports and Fitness arena today.

Re: Epistane

Postby roadz on Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:26 am

lol I wish I wasn't such a pussy
roadz
Popular Member

Postby Craig on Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:44 am

Rab wrote:I imagine Craigs advice will be add test to the epi and make the pct worth while

:lol:

ye add some test, dbol and ditch the epi........... what where we talking about?

Ok right, your htpa never goes back to the same point after AAS, so why bother making a permenant change for a few pounds off epi.............. its a sh1t trade.
Craig
Ultimate Contributor

Postby roadz on Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:14 pm

My reasoning behind wanting to try Epi is it's a toe wetter... I think I would end up doing a standard test (and possibly d-bol) cycle later on.

I can really see where you're coming from Craig. Does anyone else share the same view?
roadz
Popular Member

Postby Rab on Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:26 pm

I understand where your coming from mate. Its a scary leap to tae and looks like me

i went from

epistane
dbol
test and deca
full blown roid head competative bb with a list of shit as long as simons cock
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby roadz on Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:11 pm

If you could start again though, would you just got straight on to the test? Or do you feel starting with epi is okay, even if it is just a psychological thing?
roadz
Popular Member

Postby Rab on Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:39 pm

If i could start again, id start with a course of 400mg of test a week with a wee bit of AI.

Epi cycle - few pounds. you take a shit or something happens in usual "lifes" way and you lose that

dbol cycle - only a lb or two more than epi and same story

test - gain say 1lb a week for 12, make big strength gains and carry that strength forward for more gains in future

I totally uderstand your position though and reasoning for it
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Previous

Return to The Dark Side