Boot Camp - Old habits die hard

New to the board? Throw in your details and stats in here!...Good way to get noticed and let others be aware of you!

Boot Camp - Old habits die hard

Postby upright on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:51 pm

Gonna keep it clean as I'll have plenty of time for smutty shit in later posts.

For those who don't know me a brief intro, and those who do a light on the new stuff.

So I'm 31 now, had a massive lay off for 20 months due to a break up with my kids mum.

My 15 years of night shifts ended when I got layed off with many others from Tesco and I'm still waiting for a good price on my shares (thanks Terry bastard Leahy for announcing your retirement). So, anyhoo, I'm now a 8.30-5 shirt wearing seat jockey in front of a screen and I'm the twat who cold calls you - this is not a career move just a fill in while I try to get a business running and a website up for selling my ladies wares.

I have a new romantic interest - and all that useles flesh that it comes with(shit - I forgot I was keeping it clean) - joking aside, she's a diamond and a hot one at that.

So to the business end of it - rather than continue this droll diary of the last 12 months. The most exciting month was last month, when I discovered the council pool and gym effort across the road were doing a month at £20 on this offer called "boot camp". Well for that, and the convenience, there was no excuse really. The only muscle I've been using in the last 4 months is my growing ass and my beer arm - comes with having every weekend off - novelty has worn off now though. I initially thought I'd go in, hammer loads of cardio and do loads of high rep shit for a month.

So, I go for it like. They have some cardio machines, the pool - the sauna - fuck that off can't do with that shit.
Downstairs they have a pretty lame gym. They have dumbells up to 40s and 1 bench that can be positioned through the range and the rest is resistance machines. So week one I'm pretty good, cardio evry day, high reps, 4*15 stuff and all is good. But temptation - I want to be strong again.

Well one benefit of these resistance machines is you can just get on them and push and you can get a lot of weigth on them fairly quick. So it was week 2 when i dtarted doing 15*4 on the monday, 10*3 on the thursday and 4*6 on the saturday and that's my new shit. I gotta say, I love it at the moment. I still do some cardio on my non weight days and I'm prospecting a proper gym for next month now. There is a big total fitness right next to work that is likely. they have all the shit there, a bit pricey, but a few colleagues use it and i can finally bench with a spot which is a luxury i've never had.

So all in all a good month - really got the buzz again, the note book is out agaian and I'm improving evryweek in my strength. really looking forward to smashing the proper weights about soon.
upright
Super Contributor

Re: Boot Camp - Old habits die hard

Postby cleaver on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:59 pm

I'm hoping the love muscle is still in use!

Great to have another of my Neg Repping bros back :lol:
Rilla wrote:Up the dose.
That's the only way you fucking junkies overcome adversity.

"I think it's all to do with influences from the Bollywood film industry," says Mr Patel.
Use code BSD10 to get 5% off your first order
cleaver
Ultimate Contributor

Postby upright on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:09 pm

Takes a thrashin but keeps on smashin mate!

Neg for talking about my rod! lol
upright
Super Contributor

Postby Rab on Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:02 am

I see you are still a gay boy giving it all "ooh im doing light weight and high reps"

Pussy holing around all this "getting back into it sh!t. Get on with it ffs

Get on that bench and do some proper weights. Less of this pissing around homo style.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby simon m on Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:04 am

I can see that the Muss is on the site now, and Upright has posted - it's like God has answered my prayers!

Great to have you back, keep up the work fella and get in shape, then read all the darkside stuff ;)
Have YOU kissed your guns today?!
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby upright on Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:55 am

Rab wrote:I see you are still a gay boy giving it all "ooh im doing light weight and high reps"

Pussy holing around all this "getting back into it sh!t. Get on with it ffs

Get on that bench and do some proper weights. Less of this pissing around homo style.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I see you're still whoring about in front of the camera and fannying about with food - get some pie and and guiness down ya mirror slut!
upright
Super Contributor

Postby cleaver on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:23 am

upright wrote:Takes a thrashin but keeps on smashin mate!

Neg for talking about my rod! lol

NEGGED

was talking about your tight sphincter actually :lol: :lol:
Rilla wrote:Up the dose.
That's the only way you fucking junkies overcome adversity.

"I think it's all to do with influences from the Bollywood film industry," says Mr Patel.
Use code BSD10 to get 5% off your first order
cleaver
Ultimate Contributor

Postby kp1512 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:37 pm

lol -good to see you back mate.
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Postby upright on Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:06 pm

@cleavage - it's like a cigar cutter once you wade through all the new office-botty i've aquired :D

@KP - was always here in spirit mate. Whenever I went past a KFC or a McDonalds I always thought of you :)
upright
Super Contributor

Return to Introductions