Gear Usage in Teens?

This forum has been provided for Information Purposes ONLY. The idea is to share,learn and educate on this area and not, in anyway, to promote or condone the use of any performance enhancing substances. ESN believe that by not having such a forum would merely be ignoring a very important yet controversial subject within the Sports and Fitness arena today.

Gear Usage in Teens?

Postby kp1512 on Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:35 am

Anyone else noticed a very sharp rise in Gear usage across the lower age groups?

Its pretty much a given topic of conversation in my gym which is at best pretty commercial.

talking the 18-21 range......?

can see this being a large issue soon once media gets on it
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 10517
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:26 am
Location: London \ Manchester - UK

Re: Gear Usage in Teens?

Postby Rab on Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:06 am

Yup

Every wee dude in my gym is on a fair whack of gear.....
Image
User avatar
Rab
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 7943
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:11 pm
Location: Glasgow

Re: Gear Usage in Teens?

Postby simon m on Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:46 am

It's failry obvious as there's loadsof fat, spotty kids with big shoulders and traps, not training legs and doing too many concentration curls, walking around like they're tough guys and getting threatened by me for being dicks!
Have YOU kissed your guns today?!
User avatar
simon m
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 8720
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:08 pm
Location: London

Re: Gear Usage in Teens?

Postby Coop_de_Ville on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:45 am

It's failry obvious as there's loadsof fat, spotty kids with big shoulders and traps, not training legs and doing too many concentration curls, walking around like they're tough guys and getting threatened by me for being dicks!

x2!

It amazes me how these idiots are taking all the risks of fucking up the hormones for the sake of bigger pecs for the birds.
C_D_V
Coop_de_Ville
Super Contributor
 
Posts: 1643
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:56 pm

Re: Gear Usage in Teens?

Postby simon m on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:32 am

Coop_de_Ville wrote:
It's failry obvious as there's loadsof fat, spotty kids with big shoulders and traps, not training legs and doing too many concentration curls, walking around like they're tough guys and getting threatened by me for being dicks!

x2!

It amazes me how these idiots are taking all the risks of fucking up the hormones for the sake of bigger pecs for the birds.

But they retain so much water and fat due to poor diet and no AI on cycle that they look stupid
Have YOU kissed your guns today?!
User avatar
simon m
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 8720
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:08 pm
Location: London

Re: Gear Usage in Teens?

Postby Max on Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:05 pm

lol they all look shit anyway.

Best thing for mass is sust and deca ! Screw the diet. eating is foor fools.
Pb's: Bench:140*10 - DL 260*2 - Squat to // 232.5*3
User avatar
Max
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 2142
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 9:18 pm

Re: Gear Usage in Teens?

Postby cleaver on Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:26 pm

most of them will be on oxy's innit. The drug choice of chav's, recreationals excepted ;)
Rilla wrote:Up the dose.
That's the only way you fucking junkies overcome adversity.

"I think it's all to do with influences from the Bollywood film industry," says Mr Patel.
Use code BSD10 to get 5% off your first order
User avatar
cleaver
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 3478
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:59 pm

Re: Gear Usage in Teens?

Postby Craig on Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:52 pm

cleaver wrote:most of them will be on oxy's innit. The drug choice of chav's, recreationals excepted ;)



its summer, so its winny to get cut ;) .
User avatar
Craig
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 3083
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:51 pm

Re: Gear Usage in Teens?

Postby Ader on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:28 am

Coop_de_Ville wrote:
It's failry obvious as there's loadsof fat, spotty kids with big shoulders and traps, not training legs and doing too many concentration curls, walking around like they're tough guys and getting threatened by me for being dicks!

x2!

It amazes me how these idiots are taking all the risks of fucking up the hormones for the sake of bigger pecs for the birds.
X 3

One of the ex BBers at our gym who used to do a lot of gear but is now on otehr medication - Can pretty much tell what each of the guys in that age range is taking - He's even had a quiet word with some he told me advising them to ease off - When they deny they're using he's tells them what he reckons they're taking to the mg and judging by the change in their facial expression he's pretty much nailed it.

We (as in at our gym) need to ahve a crack down sometime soon before it gets too rife.
____________________________________________________________________________
Don’t let the sets last much longer than ten seconds, total. Kinda like sex with a hot chick, hit it hard for ten seconds.
User avatar
Ader
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 2528
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:08 pm
Location: An Office, Slough :(

Re: Gear Usage in Teens?

Postby Coop_de_Ville on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:35 am

Coop_de_Ville wrote:
It's failry obvious as there's loadsof fat, spotty kids with big shoulders and traps, not training legs and doing too many concentration curls, walking around like they're tough guys and getting threatened by me for being dicks!

x2!

It amazes me how these idiots are taking all the risks of fucking up the hormones for the sake of bigger pecs for the birds.
X 3

One of the ex BBers at our gym who used to do a lot of gear but is now on otehr medication - Can pretty much tell what each of the guys in that age range is taking - He's even had a quiet word with some he told me advising them to ease off - When they deny they're using he's tells them what he reckons they're taking to the mg and judging by the change in their facial expression he's pretty much nailed it.

We (as in at our gym) need to ahve a crack down sometime soon before it gets too rife.


It makes me sick and angry!
C_D_V
Coop_de_Ville
Super Contributor
 
Posts: 1643
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:56 pm

Re: Gear Usage in Teens?

Postby Ader on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:36 am

Coop_de_Ville wrote:
Coop_de_Ville wrote:
It's failry obvious as there's loadsof fat, spotty kids with big shoulders and traps, not training legs and doing too many concentration curls, walking around like they're tough guys and getting threatened by me for being dicks!

x2!

It amazes me how these idiots are taking all the risks of fucking up the hormones for the sake of bigger pecs for the birds.
X 3

One of the ex BBers at our gym who used to do a lot of gear but is now on otehr medication - Can pretty much tell what each of the guys in that age range is taking - He's even had a quiet word with some he told me advising them to ease off - When they deny they're using he's tells them what he reckons they're taking to the mg and judging by the change in their facial expression he's pretty much nailed it.

We (as in at our gym) need to ahve a crack down sometime soon before it gets too rife.


It makes me sick and angry!
Lol - You're in the wrong sport then ;)
____________________________________________________________________________
Don’t let the sets last much longer than ten seconds, total. Kinda like sex with a hot chick, hit it hard for ten seconds.
User avatar
Ader
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 2528
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:08 pm
Location: An Office, Slough :(

Re: Gear Usage in Teens?

Postby Ader on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:39 am

kp1512 wrote:can see this being a large issue soon once media gets on it
Already on it re that twat Moat...

Could steroids be a factor in Moat's alleged behaviour?


http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/10520655.stm
____________________________________________________________________________
Don’t let the sets last much longer than ten seconds, total. Kinda like sex with a hot chick, hit it hard for ten seconds.
User avatar
Ader
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 2528
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:08 pm
Location: An Office, Slough :(

Re: Gear Usage in Teens?

Postby kp1512 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:10 am

well we are nearing to the Olympics...be interesting to see Tories take on it....as there was alot of it being reclassified to Class B...and any high profile case like this MAY push it...the winners? underground labs as prices will no doubt increase a good £10 a vial
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 10517
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:26 am
Location: London \ Manchester - UK

Re: Gear Usage in Teens?

Postby Ader on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:45 am

kp1512 wrote:well we are nearing to the Olympics...be interesting to see Tories take on it....as there was alot of it being reclassified to Class B...and any high profile case like this MAY push it...the winners? underground labs as prices will no doubt increase a good £10 a vial

Doesn't bother me as a drug free athlete :lol:

What I don't like is the duplicity of so many sports though - On the one hand coaches encouraging their athletes to take gear so thay're competitive - And let's be realistic here, at top level you pretty much have to take gear in any strength/speed related sport to be competitive - Didn't Dwayne Chambers say that in his book - No one'll persuade me otherwise - And in some countries testing is so lax it's impossible to believe that any of their athletes aren't users -etc etc.

On the other hand you have the politicians in sport saying that they're doing all they can to stop drug use cheats - And these are guys that were coache/competitors themselves not so long ago, so they know the score ... Hmm

So the public image is one of anti drugs but the reality is otherwise imo - What they really want is people breaking records, and forever improvong and you just canlt do that on genetics alone - Well not very quickly anyway.

Ok I'll get off my soapbox now :roll:
____________________________________________________________________________
Don’t let the sets last much longer than ten seconds, total. Kinda like sex with a hot chick, hit it hard for ten seconds.
User avatar
Ader
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 2528
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:08 pm
Location: An Office, Slough :(

Re: Gear Usage in Teens?

Postby kp1512 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:55 am

agree - very few sports at the highest level exist today that DONT have drug use in some manner.

But the main ones are all obv involved
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 10517
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:26 am
Location: London \ Manchester - UK

Re: Gear Usage in Teens?

Postby Karlos on Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:46 pm

Ader wrote:
Coop_de_Ville wrote:
Coop_de_Ville wrote:
It's failry obvious as there's loadsof fat, spotty kids with big shoulders and traps, not training legs and doing too many concentration curls, walking around like they're tough guys and getting threatened by me for being dicks!

x2!

It amazes me how these idiots are taking all the risks of fucking up the hormones for the sake of bigger pecs for the birds.
X 3

One of the ex BBers at our gym who used to do a lot of gear but is now on otehr medication - Can pretty much tell what each of the guys in that age range is taking - He's even had a quiet word with some he told me advising them to ease off - When they deny they're using he's tells them what he reckons they're taking to the mg and judging by the change in their facial expression he's pretty much nailed it.

We (as in at our gym) need to ahve a crack down sometime soon before it gets too rife.


It makes me sick and angry!
Lol - You're in the wrong sport then ;)


The worst thing is that they jump into them with next to no knowledge or experience of neither weight training or drugs! They risk fucking up their hormones for the rest of their lives for bloated beach muscles which very few girls find attractive anyway. Suppose it's kinda funny :lol:

I've got much less of a problem with experienced athletes using drugs to keep up with their field. It's not cheating, its pretty much making it fair.
Use discount code BSD16 for 5% off your first order
Karlos
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 3488
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:12 pm
Location: Liverpool

Re: Gear Usage in Teens?

Postby Ader on Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:54 pm

Karlos wrote:I've got much less of a problem with experienced athletes using drugs to keep up with their field. It's not cheating, its pretty much making it fair.
Well imo it is cheating BUT at the top level, what choice do you have. If the fed's in charge could be arsed to drugs test properly and (and it's a big and) properly enforce it when people get caught then they'd move the level of the playing field to what it should be. ATM they're not so if you want to compete on a level playing field you have to join in - Shimples :(
____________________________________________________________________________
Don’t let the sets last much longer than ten seconds, total. Kinda like sex with a hot chick, hit it hard for ten seconds.
User avatar
Ader
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 2528
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:08 pm
Location: An Office, Slough :(

Re: Gear Usage in Teens?

Postby Rab on Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:56 pm

i couldnt care less about the wee guys that take gear. Most take it...odnt train or eat well enough to get fuk all out it and dont bother again for while...do the same crap again then chuck it.

Risks are minimal and a few less douche bags having kids will do our over populated world good anyway
Image
User avatar
Rab
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 7943
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:11 pm
Location: Glasgow

Re: Gear Usage in Teens?

Postby Karlos on Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:58 pm

Rab wrote:Risks are minimal and a few less douche bags having kids will do our over populated world good anyway


Hehe, good point.
Use discount code BSD16 for 5% off your first order
Karlos
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 3488
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:12 pm
Location: Liverpool

Re: Gear Usage in Teens?

Postby Karlos on Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:59 pm

Ader wrote:
Karlos wrote:I've got much less of a problem with experienced athletes using drugs to keep up with their field. It's not cheating, its pretty much making it fair.
Well imo it is cheating BUT at the top level, what choice do you have. If the fed's in charge could be arsed to drugs test properly and (and it's a big and) properly enforce it when people get caught then they'd move the level of the playing field to what it should be. ATM they're not so if you want to compete on a level playing field you have to join in - Shimples :(


well yeah, nicely reiterated. :D
Use discount code BSD16 for 5% off your first order
Karlos
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 3488
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:12 pm
Location: Liverpool


Return to The Dark Side

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 50 guests

cron