DNP / 2,4-Dinitrophenol

This forum has been provided for Information Purposes ONLY. The idea is to share,learn and educate on this area and not, in anyway, to promote or condone the use of any performance enhancing substances. ESN believe that by not having such a forum would merely be ignoring a very important yet controversial subject within the Sports and Fitness arena today.

DNP / 2,4-Dinitrophenol

Postby Dtlv74 on Wed May 26, 2010 1:50 pm

Does anyone here have:

a) any practical experience of using this stuff and what makes a good protocol (including most appropriate PEDs to use along side, macros etc particularly in combination with insulin use and which PEDs/dietary protocols used along side are most likely to protect muscle mass from catabolism),

and

b) any links to good quality information/websites that explain how the stuff works?

This is not for personal use in my case, but for some research that a friend over on UK-M is doing who has asked for my involvement.

My (very basic) understanding of DNP is that it interferes with the the mitochondrial membrane and inhibits electron transport... this results in lower 'usable' energy yield or efficiency from mitochondria and a much greater turnover of mitochondria... this then leads to a much higher amount of energy substrate becoming used to supply the same energy output for respiration, and greater body heat production... in simple and practical terms an massive increase in metabolic rate and potential fat loss of a 1lb per day.

Any help appreciated.
Dtlv74
Ultimate Contributor

Re: DNP / 2,4-Dinitrophenol

Postby simon m on Wed May 26, 2010 2:05 pm

I know nothing, but Weeman uses as do many others on UKM - mental imo!
Have YOU kissed your guns today?!
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby kp1512 on Wed May 26, 2010 2:37 pm

Dtlv74 wrote:Does anyone here have:

a) any practical experience of using this stuff and what makes a good protocol (including most appropriate PEDs to use along side, macros etc particularly in combination with insulin use and which PEDs/dietary protocols used along side are most likely to protect muscle mass from catabolism),

and

b) any links to good quality information/websites that explain how the stuff works?

This is not for personal use in my case, but for some research that a friend over on UK-M is doing who has asked for my involvement.

My (very basic) understanding of DNP is that it interferes with the the mitochondrial membrane and inhibits electron transport... this results in lower 'usable' energy yield or efficiency from mitochondria and a much greater turnover of mitochondria... this then leads to a much higher amount of energy substrate becoming used to supply the same energy output for respiration, and greater body heat production... in simple and practical terms an massive increase in metabolic rate and potential fat loss of a 1lb per day.

Any help appreciated.

Many years ago a guy known as "Animal" brought this to the market - he still has a forum.....but he is/was/still is the main man on this

But

http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/steroid- ... -2159.html [very good and tell the person to read this]

http://www.musclechemistry.com/upload/s ... hp?t=38715" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.musclechemistry.com/upload/s ... hp?t=42339" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

the above two links are a good place to start

I used it many years ago just to see what the fuss was

Hands down the fastest fat loss agent around - 1lb a day is possible...I went from 34inc waist to 32 in like 10 days.

It makes you feel shit - real lazy, youll sweat like hell, sweat will be yellow, you cant do much so working out is a no no aside from amybe some cardio. Use your anti oxs very wisely and stay hydrated. take ALL the additional supplements above

DNP has NEVER been proven to be carcinogenic, and in fact has potential to kill cancer cells due to heat but lets not go down there

I did have a wicked post somewhere on this that I did elsewhere but its since gone.

Either way - respect it - as if you dont youll be dead......ie dont take over a gram. start at 200mg and see from there.
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Dtlv74 on Wed May 26, 2010 4:40 pm

Thanks kp, that's really good stuff. Will have a proper look through and pass it on. :)

From what I've seen so far, it does look like a substance to seriously give respect to.
Dtlv74
Ultimate Contributor

Postby kp1512 on Wed May 26, 2010 7:39 pm

Dtlv74 wrote:Thanks kp, that's really good stuff. Will have a proper look through and pass it on. :)

From what I've seen so far, it does look like a substance to seriously give respect to.

you dont wana be in A&E mate with overheating no :-)
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Max on Wed May 26, 2010 8:44 pm

Yeah that women in cornwall iirx died from taking way too much was sitting in an ice bath prior to her death :( Wrong wrong stuff
Pb's: Bench:140*10 - DL 260*2 - Squat to // 232.5*3
Max
Ultimate Contributor

Postby RoB on Thu May 27, 2010 12:39 pm

Max wrote:Yeah that women in cornwall iirx died from taking way too much was sitting in an ice bath prior to her death :( Wrong wrong stuff

Crazy horrible if she accidentally took to much and that happened, nothing you can do then. But fucking stupid if she purposely overdosed it, even if it is tragic.
RoB
Regular Contributor

Postby Rab on Thu May 27, 2010 6:54 pm

I dont fancy it tbh other than an agent of the very last resort.

Weeman and RS007 have been using it recently and time wil tell if they think it was worth it as its ment to be a bit brutal
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby julesm on Sat May 29, 2010 5:37 pm

i have only ever done powder and not crystal (crystal is supposed to be superior)
i have done both traditional and front loading doses (going up to 1g)

not for the faint hearted to be honest- a safer option would be using eca and giving yourself a bit more time for weight loss
what i noticed most was a strange smell to sweat, yellow bedsheets for sure, and man muck from chernobyl
julesm
Ultimate Contributor

Return to The Dark Side