Melanotan MT2

This forum has been provided for Information Purposes ONLY. The idea is to share,learn and educate on this area and not, in anyway, to promote or condone the use of any performance enhancing substances. ESN believe that by not having such a forum would merely be ignoring a very important yet controversial subject within the Sports and Fitness arena today.

Re: Melanotan MT2

Postby Rab on Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:31 pm

I ahve been told sometimes this burning happens....get a sore one. Plus as im getting very lean now all im pinching is skin and a bit of water so maybe this is causing more pain? Feck knows...leaner folk than me have used with no ocmplaint

wil try again

other thing is that the insulin pin is made blunt after drawing from the vial. the pins i have are all in one so cant change over...so its blunt when poking it and its not sharp enough to glide in the bugger!
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby simon m on Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:38 pm

Rab wrote:I ahve been told sometimes this burning happens....get a sore one. Plus as im getting very lean now all im pinching is skin and a bit of water so maybe this is causing more pain? Feck knows...leaner folk than me have used with no ocmplaint

wil try again

other thing is that the insulin pin is made blunt after drawing from the vial. the pins i have are all in one so cant change over...so its blunt when poking it and its not sharp enough to glide in the bugger!

Same here mate, but I'm manning up, I suggest you do the same.

Fag
Have YOU kissed your guns today?!
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:41 pm

haha

Old C*nt
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby simon m on Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:48 pm