ECA Stack

This forum has been provided for Information Purposes ONLY. The idea is to share,learn and educate on this area and not, in anyway, to promote or condone the use of any performance enhancing substances. ESN believe that by not having such a forum would merely be ignoring a very important yet controversial subject within the Sports and Fitness arena today.

ECA Stack

Postby roadz on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:21 pm

I'm starting a cut at the end of this month (I've always said I think I can get down to a decent level of bf but never really tried it) and I think to help me I will use an ECA stack. Just a few questions...

What are people's experiences using ?
When would it be best to implement?
Any words of advice?

Cheers
roadz
Popular Member

Re: ECA Stack

Postby kp1512 on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:38 pm

not bad - upto 8% increase in metabolism, start out with one dose and see how you respond and dont take more then 3 per day, best time to take is morning then cardio and then afternoon, and if dosing x3 dont take it after 4pm or you prob wont sleep
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Postby roadz on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:52 pm

Okay, sounds good.

Would you reccomend using this when I start my cut or when results start to slow? Also, how long would you reccomend using it for optimum results?

You have a PM too
roadz
Popular Member

Postby kp1512 on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:54 pm

when results start to slow down...most results with the least amount of assistance is what I say - so milk the natural lose you will get- and then throw it in when fat loss slows...
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Return to The Dark Side