Big thanks to Scott

If you wish to ask Scott from Health4NI any questions or to check any information or updates then you're in the right place.

Big thanks to Scott

Postby Will on Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:09 pm

I want to thank him for his help and advice with my training recently. I've discovered hill sprints, skipping and lots of worlds of pain thanks to him.

I have as a result in the past 3.5 months dropped over 1.5%BF. Increased the size of my chest, arms, legs and back. I have lost over 1 inch round my waist (just under 36" now!!!). My strength is still up, and I'm feeling fucking great.

Clearly I've lost some bodyweight and am down to 97.1Kg - however considering that I've gained size too is just brilliant. Sure I know it's down to hard work and eating well and right, but sometimes you need to be pointed in the right direction. So thank you Scott. :)

I wish you and your wife all the best for your incoming life changing event and hope it all goes smoothly. :)
Will
Super Contributor

Re: Big thanks to Scott

Postby health4ni on Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:55 pm

Thanks for the kind words Will.

I'm happy that you are happy with what I've been able to help you with. Getting results that my clients are happy with is my main goal.

:D
Cluster Training
http://health4ni.com/ :: BSD Discount Code: BSD6505
health4ni
Ultimate Contributor

Re: Big thanks to Scott

Postby kp1512 on Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:30 pm

good stuff guys.
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Return to Health4NI