Introduction

New to the board? Throw in your details and stats in here!...Good way to get noticed and let others be aware of you!

Re: Introduction

Postby Rilla on Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:35 pm

GymBunny wrote:I'm sorry I have to play the bitch moderator card before my brain implodes.

Manwhore, please use real words. I am old and bitter and this text talk is giving me a headache. Thank you.

Hah!
Big Choppa wrote:Rab's face probably scares the bar up. Explains his Shit deadlift as well cause the wants to stay away from his deformed bonce.
Rilla
Ultimate Contributor

Postby GymBunny on Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:38 pm

Rilla wrote:
GymBunny wrote:I'm sorry I have to play the bitch moderator card before my brain implodes.

Manwhore, please use real words. I am old and bitter and this text talk is giving me a headache. Thank you.

Hah!

:D I can be a bitch if I want....and I DO want. :twisted:
Mens sana in corpore sano
Never look back with regrets and think "what if" for that way madness lies. There are those that will envy you and try and undermine you. They are not worth your time.
GymBunny
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rilla on Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:57 pm

GymBunny wrote:
Rilla wrote:

Hah!

:D I can be a bitch if I want....and I DO want. :twisted:

It's sort of hot!
Big Choppa wrote:Rab's face probably scares the bar up. Explains his Shit deadlift as well cause the wants to stay away from his deformed bonce.
Rilla
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:46 pm

Bitch suits you GB :lol:
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Previous

Return to Introductions