Stims for Sprinting

Forum to discuss supplements and get general advice.

Re: Stims for Sprinting

Postby Dtlv74 on Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:09 am

Have never tried tyrosine or sodium bicarb so can't comment personally but both have decent science behind them. Bicarb i'd think of as a situational thing - would use it for activities that really kick out the lactic acid but not at other times.

Agree with Ader and the others who like their BA - only tried it for two months, the first month of which was the end of what was for me a volumous/heavy pump workout and it made a noticable difference. Then I started a split more strength focused with long rest between sets (which i find difficult being impatient, lol) and didn't get as much from it trainng this way (maybe marginal, but nothing spectacular).
Dtlv74
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rilla on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:40 am

Thinking I'd stim up for the weights session only -especially if you're training alone.
Like anything, your body will adapt...
How about doing Reloaded for that month?
Big Choppa wrote:Rab's face probably scares the bar up. Explains his Shit deadlift as well cause the wants to stay away from his deformed bonce.
Rilla
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Coop_de_Ville on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:24 pm

I agree Rilla I try not to use stims except for big lifting days or important sprint, push trials otherwise you can adapt.
C_D_V
Coop_de_Ville
Super Contributor

Previous

Return to Supplements