Ola =)

New to the board? Throw in your details and stats in here!...Good way to get noticed and let others be aware of you!

Re: Ola =)

Postby GymBunny on Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:18 pm

Rye bread? Or is His Masterfulness, not allowed things like that either?

If we don't like cheesecake, perhaps it means there is all the more for I? :D
Mens sana in corpore sano
Never look back with regrets and think "what if" for that way madness lies. There are those that will envy you and try and undermine you. They are not worth your time.
User avatar
GymBunny
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 5149
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:40 pm
Location: homeless

Re: Ola =)

Postby the_cheshirecat on Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:55 pm

Rilla wrote:There's no error I think.

I merely found it funny that you said "we" while obviously meaning "he". You just made a funny. :)


:oops:
I actually meant I... and because I hate to cook things I don't like, I have decided that "he" doesn't like it either! :twisted:
Craig: "you're like my own MILF, only with no kids".
User avatar
the_cheshirecat
Popular Member
 
Posts: 650
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:00 pm

Re: Ola =)

Postby the_cheshirecat on Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:58 pm

GymBunny wrote:Rye bread? Or is His Masterfulness, not allowed things like that either?

If we don't like cheesecake, perhaps it means there is all the more for I? :D


:? no, rye contains gluten I'm afraid...
LOL I will check out how to make cheesecake, and make one for you...
On the other hand, the other night I have made a very nice sponge roll, filled with home-made strawberry ice-cream...
WOuld that do the trick should I fail the cheesecake?
Craig: "you're like my own MILF, only with no kids".
User avatar
the_cheshirecat
Popular Member
 
Posts: 650
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:00 pm

Re: Ola =)

Postby Rilla on Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:07 pm

the_cheshirecat wrote:
Rilla wrote:There's no error I think.

I merely found it funny that you said "we" while obviously meaning "he". You just made a funny. :)


:oops:
I actually meant I... and because I hate to cook things I don't like, I have decided that "he" doesn't like it either! :twisted:


Oh it's like that huh?
I was thinking the diet-nazi had decided you didn't like it.
Big Choppa wrote:Rab's face probably scares the bar up. Explains his Shit deadlift as well cause the wants to stay away from his deformed bonce.
User avatar
Rilla
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 6556
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:11 pm

Re: Ola =)

Postby Gothic_Muscle on Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:59 pm

To one and all, thank u for the warm welcome :)
User avatar
Gothic_Muscle
Getting keen
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: Ola =)

Postby Gothic_Muscle on Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:06 pm

To be honest, the only thing that is IMPOSSIBLE is bread.
I can do anything else with the sodden gluten-free flour.
Even cheesecake, if we liked it 8-)

Gothic_Muscle wrote:Following a carb cycling protocl ensures the bad stuff only come every so often and in limited quantity (but I'm not immune to the odd slice of cheescake, ommmmmmm nom nom!!)


Hey, apparently carb cycling (yay! happy now? :x) is looming for me, I'll let you know how I get along! :([/quote]

Ay ay butt, let us know how it pans out for you, by far the best thing I've done diet wise the last few months is to cycle my carbs, really agrees with my condition and me in general, I feel really good on them. The AD carb load was too much in too little a time and the nhe I find is a great compromise with it's more frequent moderate loads, hell of a lot more manageable! Gluten free cheescake and treats sounds great dude, I love cheescake, care to share ;)
User avatar
Gothic_Muscle
Getting keen
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: Ola =)

Postby GymBunny on Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:42 am

Gothic Muscle....You're gonna get called GM from now on, BTW. I have an amazing chocolate cake recipe, with no flour in it. I will share this with everyone next week.

Be very interested to see how your carb cycling goes. I always get my knickers in a twist and confused about it, but I think it's something I need to get my head round as so many people do seem to do well on it.

Oh and as you have probably gathered by now, threads tend to go off track quite a lot here.

Cat....I am so glad the diet nazi is getting some payback with you in control. :D
Mens sana in corpore sano
Never look back with regrets and think "what if" for that way madness lies. There are those that will envy you and try and undermine you. They are not worth your time.
User avatar
GymBunny
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 5149
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:40 pm
Location: homeless

Re: Ola =)

Postby the_cheshirecat on Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:42 pm

Gothic_Muscle wrote:Gluten free cheescake and treats sounds great dude, I love cheescake, care to share ;)


I'll do some research & cooking over the weekend, and will let you know.
I usually test my cooking experiments at work, so I should even be able to provide you with a customer rating. 8-)
Craig: "you're like my own MILF, only with no kids".
User avatar
the_cheshirecat
Popular Member
 
Posts: 650
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:00 pm

Re: Ola =)

Postby the_cheshirecat on Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:43 pm

GymBunny wrote:Cat....I am so glad the diet nazi is getting some payback with you in control. :D


GB, WHEN exactly am I in control with the grumpy one?!?
He interferes even when I am driving! :evil:
Craig: "you're like my own MILF, only with no kids".
User avatar
the_cheshirecat
Popular Member
 
Posts: 650
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:00 pm

Re: Ola =)

Postby Rilla on Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:57 pm

the_cheshirecat wrote:
Gothic_Muscle wrote:Gluten free cheescake and treats sounds great dude, I love cheescake, care to share ;)


I'll do some research & cooking over the weekend, and will let you know.
I usually test my cooking experiments at work, so I should even be able to provide you with a customer rating. 8-)


To the lab!!!
Big Choppa wrote:Rab's face probably scares the bar up. Explains his Shit deadlift as well cause the wants to stay away from his deformed bonce.
User avatar
Rilla
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 6556
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:11 pm

Re: Ola =)

Postby Rorschach on Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:05 pm

Image
User avatar
Rorschach
Popular Member
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:42 am

Re: Ola =)

Postby Gothic_Muscle on Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am

GymBunny wrote:Gothic Muscle....You're gonna get called GM from now on, BTW. I have an amazing chocolate cake recipe, with no flour in it. I will share this with everyone next week.

Be very interested to see how your carb cycling goes. I always get my knickers in a twist and confused about it, but I think it's something I need to get my head round as so many people do seem to do well on it.

Oh and as you have probably gathered by now, threads tend to go off track quite a lot here.

Cat....I am so glad the diet nazi is getting some payback with you in control. :D


10/4 GB ;)

Carb cycling is by far the best thing I have done with diet these last few months, hardest part about the diet was to un-learn everything learned about carbs and give the diet a fair chance, we have been so programmed to think that carbs are essential and sooooo healthy etc it was tough to let go!! Defo convinced it's contributed to an improvement in my health and general wellbeing, I feel coolio :)
User avatar
Gothic_Muscle
Getting keen
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: Ola =)

Postby Gothic_Muscle on Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:30 am

the_cheshirecat wrote:
Gothic_Muscle wrote:Gluten free cheescake and treats sounds great dude, I love cheescake, care to share ;)


I'll do some research & cooking over the weekend, and will let you know.
I usually test my cooking experiments at work, so I should even be able to provide you with a customer rating. 8-)


Sounds good!! I've just bought my own place, first time to leave mammy and daddy ;) so I'm in a position to do my own thing in the kitchen and looking forward to getting creative so if anyone has some trick recipies do share them, you too GB, that flour-less cake sounds ace :)
User avatar
Gothic_Muscle
Getting keen
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: Ola =)

Postby Welshy_Pete on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:04 am

Hello welcome to the forum
Omega 3
Kre alkalyn
Whey protein
Tribulus terrestris
Glucosamine sulphate
Multi vitamins and minerals a to z
User avatar
Welshy_Pete
Becoming-Regular
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: North Wales Wrexham

Previous

Return to Introductions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests

cron