Pics after cut

Your place to put your pictures and videos!

Re: Pics after cut

Postby roadz on Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:28 am

lolol
roadz
Popular Member
 
Posts: 679
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:17 pm

Re: Pics after cut

Postby Max on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:04 am

Look like me afew years ago bud :)

With alex and rab get the bf a little lower and manipulate kcals towards more muscle gain after you're leaner.
If you do go ahead with the darkside route make sure you do post on here :)
Pb's: Bench:140*10 - DL 260*2 - Squat to // 232.5*3
User avatar
Max
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 2142
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 9:18 pm

Re: Pics after cut

Postby cleaver on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:15 am

simon m wrote:
roadz wrote:
julesm wrote:who is the curvy lady in the back of the shot doing your ironing :-)


lol bastard... That's my Mum!! :lol:

Can I have a go on her or is that inappropriate?


Don't worry roadz. I'll come and give you a reacharound whilst Simon gives your mum a length of the curse :lol:
Rilla wrote:Up the dose.
That's the only way you fucking junkies overcome adversity.

"I think it's all to do with influences from the Bollywood film industry," says Mr Patel.
Use code BSD10 to get 5% off your first order
User avatar
cleaver
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 3478
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:59 pm

Re: Pics after cut

Postby roadz on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:43 am

Max wrote:Look like me afew years ago bud :)

With alex and rab get the bf a little lower and manipulate kcals towards more muscle gain after you're leaner.
If you do go ahead with the darkside route make sure you do post on here :)


What you mean don't post on here mate?

lol Cheers mate - I didn't know what to say when Simon asked... I'll put in a good word though.
roadz
Popular Member
 
Posts: 679
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:17 pm

Re: Pics after cut

Postby Max on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:44 am

roadz wrote:
Max wrote:Look like me afew years ago bud :)

With alex and rab get the bf a little lower and manipulate kcals towards more muscle gain after you're leaner.
If you do go ahead with the darkside route make sure you do post on here :)


What you mean don't post on here mate?

lol Cheers mate - I didn't know what to say when Simon asked... I'll put in a good word though.


No lol as in make sure you do!
Pb's: Bench:140*10 - DL 260*2 - Squat to // 232.5*3
User avatar
Max
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 2142
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 9:18 pm

Re: Pics after cut

Postby roadz on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:49 am

Max wrote:
roadz wrote:
Max wrote:Look like me afew years ago bud :)

With alex and rab get the bf a little lower and manipulate kcals towards more muscle gain after you're leaner.
If you do go ahead with the darkside route make sure you do post on here :)


What you mean don't post on here mate?

lol Cheers mate - I didn't know what to say when Simon asked... I'll put in a good word though.


No lol as in make sure you do!


lol sorry, didn't read it properly. Yeah, IF I do, I will post on here, but it wouldn't be for a good while because I'm a bit of a pussy with stuff like this tbh

I guess not knowing any one who uses, you're a bit more wary of using yourself.
roadz
Popular Member
 
Posts: 679
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:17 pm

Re: Pics after cut

Postby Rab on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:00 pm

whats the big deal? theres wee guys in my gym in convinced have never trained before who are on more gear than Max

Cos im competing now...people want to ask me about it but i just inform them of the fact im natural
Image
User avatar
Rab
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 7943
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:11 pm
Location: Glasgow

Previous

Return to Members Gallery and Pics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests

cron