Melanotan MT2

This forum has been provided for Information Purposes ONLY. The idea is to share,learn and educate on this area and not, in anyway, to promote or condone the use of any performance enhancing substances. ESN believe that by not having such a forum would merely be ignoring a very important yet controversial subject within the Sports and Fitness arena today.

Melanotan MT2

Postby Rab on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:09 pm

Whats folks thought on this stuff. Read about it and it seems popular and safe enough. Australian Gov have been using it iirc?

Its pretty cheap aswell. Considering getting a wee bottle to try it out.
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Re: Melanotan MT2

Postby ollie on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:17 pm

Safe? Really? I thought the sides were at best undesirable (hyperpigmentation, nausea), and at worst quite dangerous (raised blood pressure, eye problems)?
ollie
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:18 pm

I aint read a lot of that mate. Maybe not looking hard enough!

I did see the nausea bit...which seemed to be mostly due to people starting too high or going up too high too quick.

Will have another look!
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Craig on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:19 pm

it meant to kill the appetite so its no go for me.
Craig
Ultimate Contributor

Postby ollie on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:22 pm

Rab wrote:I aint read a lot of that mate. Maybe not looking hard enough!

I did see the nausea bit...which seemed to be mostly due to people starting too high or going up too high too quick.

Will have another look!

I remember reading a few things about it. Dry joints and a reduced appetite are others - as well as oily skin etc. Plus apparently it increases libido too...do you really want to go through that again :lol:

MT1 is apparently safe.
ollie
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Will on Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:21 am

Didn't Lys use this recently?
Will
Super Contributor

Postby kp1512 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:26 am

isnt this for tanning? Ill get some
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Postby julesm on Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:59 am

i've always wanted a bash at this......nice bit of permatan
could be also worthwhile looking at ronseal decking stain- does the same job
julesm
Ultimate Contributor

Postby GymBunny on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:46 pm

MT2.
May or may not come with the bacteriostatic water you need to mix it with. I had to order mine seperately as it was delivered to Germany. Some people make it up as they go but I mixed everything, made up all the doses and froze the pins. Takes about 5mins to defrost them. But a dose should keep in the fridge for a week (or 10days?)and still remain active.

Potential sides:
nausea and/or loss of appetite. Nausea only occurs at the start and is usually related to getting your dosage wrong. I'm pretty sure the appetite lose is related to the nausea, but for the first couple of days I had to force myself to eat.
Pigmentation my scars became darker but for me this was fine as it made them blend in. However I do know some people have ended up with really dark scars and pigmentation spots.
FrecklesI did get a lot more freckly, but little ones not huge great big blotches.
flushing aka the tomato effectFirst dose or 2: flushing. About 1/2 hour after my first jab I looked like I'd been sitting in a sauna for an hour. Hence why jabbing in the evening is better as it's gone by morning.
dry jointsI didn't get this at all. But I was supplementing around 10g fish oil a day, so maybe that helped.

You can use sunbeds to accelerate the tanning if you like but you don't need to. Also try not to get carried away and continue the loading phase for longer than necessary or you can end up über dark and look like a fool.

It's relatively easy to jab as you're just doing it in the subc fat around the belly button but you need to rotate sites obvious as otherwise it gets more painful and bruising occurs. The less fat you have the more it hurts obv.

I can look out the protocol I used if you like.

For me it was great because I had the chance to build up a good base tan before spending August in Corsica. From past experience of me and the sun I knew there was a high risk of me getting horrendously burnt (even when I practically drown myself in sunscreen). As I'd run the MT2 I didn't get burnt once.

If you want the details of where I got it, PM me.
Mens sana in corpore sano
Never look back with regrets and think "what if" for that way madness lies. There are those that will envy you and try and undermine you. They are not worth your time.
GymBunny
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rilla on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:59 pm

kp1512 wrote:isnt this for tanning? Ill get some

:mrgreen:
Big Choppa wrote:Rab's face probably scares the bar up. Explains his Shit deadlift as well cause the wants to stay away from his deformed bonce.
Rilla
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:31 pm

Thanks GB post up your corse details if you could

Theres local folk i can get it from if i wanted save ordering online
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby GymBunny on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:37 pm

Rab wrote:Thanks GB post up your corse details if you could

Theres local folk i can get it from if i wanted save ordering online

They're on my home computer but I'll do it tonight.

One last thing, bearing in mind some of your recent posts. Another side. Libido goes through the roof.
Never look back with regrets and think "what if" for that way madness lies. There are those that will envy you and try and undermine you. They are not worth your time.
GymBunny
Ultimate Contributor

Postby CHEEF!! on Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:21 pm

iv been using for a week or so dark as fook beds 3x a week too
sides nausea mild tho so take pre bed will wear off after 10-12 hours
dry joints slightly or that might be arimidex im taking due to lack of estrogen not sure
EASY WEIGHT JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHEEF!!
Regular Contributor

Postby Rab on Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:56 pm

Hows the blood pressure been for you who have used it?

I take it sleep is no issue? Wee jab and then bed. SHould be as right as rain in the morning.

I feel sick thinking about the sub Q jabs. EEEWWWW i hate pins all together
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby simon m on Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:09 pm

Rab wrote:Hows the blood pressure been for you who have used it?

I take it sleep is no issue? Wee jab and then bed. SHould be as right as rain in the morning.

I feel sick thinking about the sub Q jabs. EEEWWWW i hate pins all together

sub q should be easy after IM jabs mate.
Have YOU kissed your guns today?!
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rilla on Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:23 am

Poor little Robert has turned junkie on us.
Big Choppa wrote:Rab's face probably scares the bar up. Explains his Shit deadlift as well cause the wants to stay away from his deformed bonce.
Rilla
Ultimate Contributor

Postby GymBunny on Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:07 pm

No problem with blood pressure for me. Sub-q shouldn't worry you if you're doing normal jabs. Get the insulin pins they're nice and small.

I followed this protocol and got really nice results
Melanotan II Dosage Discussion
08/31/07 at 07:08:56
OK all, this has been a long time coming but I finally got around to it. Instead of a chart, this time I think I'll just provide a formula to calculate dosage per injection and some guidelines to follow. The formula and guidelines are meant for the broad population of experimenters and will most likely be a good fit for 85% of you. So without further adieu ...

First, the non-metric version:

A = total mg of melanotan II in vial
B = your weight in lbs
C = (0.0025 * B) = mg per injection
D = A / C = total injections
E = D * 0.3-0.5 = amount of diluant to add to vial

For metric users, apply the kg to lbs conversion ...
B = 2.205 * your weight in kg

Once you know the number of "total injections" that can be obtained from the given amount of peptide in the vial ... you will then be able to fill the vial with diluant based on that number. You do that by multiplying the total injections by the amount of diluant you wish to use per injection. My preference is anywhere from 0.3cc to 0.5cc or 30-50 mark on your syringe.

Here's an example ...

A = 10mg in vial
B = 200 lbs
C = 0.0025 * 200 = 0.5mg per injection
D = 10mg / 0.5mg = 20 injections
E = 20 * 0.3cc = 6cc diluant

Therefore, 6cc of diluant must be added to the vial containing 10mg of peptide. One should then draw up 0.3cc (or to the 30 mark of the syringe) per each injection ... totaling 20 injections at the recommended concentration of peptide.

If one becomes adjusted to this concentration AND does not experience side-effects AND wishes to increase the consumption rate, I would recommend doing 2-3 injects per day spaced out over even intervals of time. The less preferable route would be to draw up more solution into the syringe per injection, but you would do this at an increased risk for side-effects. It has been proven in dosage trials by Clinuvel that using less peptide delivered in a slow-release fashion is significantly more effective at increasing melanin than if delivered in greater amounts all at once.

For most first-time Type-I/II users, you will likely need to get through at least 30-40mg. As you can see from the formula, this may take some time to complete. You may wish to up the concentration by drawing up more solution per inject, but only if you experience no sides. Once you have completed your first cycle you will be on maintanence dosing. At that point, the above formula should be the way to go. I'd say 10mg per 4-6 weeks for maintenance.
GymBunny
Ultimate Contributor

Postby GymBunny on Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:46 pm

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/personal-care/29899-melanotan-2-a.html
Alternatively there's some good info in this thread too.
GymBunny
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:12 pm

No need for the UKM stuff GB. Your info must be that good you felt you had to post it twice :lol:

Cheers
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby GymBunny on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:03 pm

Whoops! My computer was playing up. It dislikes the new imaging software and is running very slow.
GymBunny
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:28 pm

I took a shot of melanotan the other night and when i started to inj the water it was stingng/burning lik fuck. actually so bad i couldnt finish the shot!

WTF was that all about?

I mixed in 5ml of water to 10mg of mt2
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby GymBunny on Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:58 pm

Rab wrote:I took a shot of melanotan the other night and when i started to inj the water it was stingng/burning lik fuck. actually so bad i couldnt finish the shot!

WTF was that all about?

I mixed in 5ml of water to 10mg of mt2

That does not sound at all good to me. Talk to the dynamic duo. The more body fat you lose the more it hurts as it is subq, but stinging/burning??? Not good IMO.
GymBunny
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Will on Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:50 am

Dude that sounds dodgy as hell!

I thought the regular MT (not MT2) was the safer option?
Will
Super Contributor

Postby simon m on Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:03 pm

Will wrote:Dude that sounds dodgy as hell!

I thought the regular MT (not MT2) was the safer option?

MT2 give you the horn as well!
Have YOU kissed your guns today?!
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Will on Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:20 pm

With all he's injecting he's probably more than that already! :D
Will
Super Contributor

Next

Return to The Dark Side