Howdy folks!

New to the board? Throw in your details and stats in here!...Good way to get noticed and let others be aware of you!

Howdy folks!

Postby Tartulho on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:46 am

Hi!

I've a long time lurker on this forum and finally took the courage to introduce myself. Last year has not been that good for training and participate in the forum due to various reasons but this year things seem to be getting on track. So, with the help that is available on the forum and the good advice that the good folks give here, I hope achieve my gym goals.
No, seriously, good folks here? I lost all the credibility with that, eh? :mrgreen: Still, aside from that it is all true :)
All that I say is hypothetically speaking and I do not condone the use of illegal substances. You should also eat your vegetables and use high SPF sunscreen :roll:
Tartulho
Regular Contributor

Re: Howdy folks!

Postby Rab on Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:40 pm

The Legend Returns

Be good to have someone with your experience back on the board mate.

Where are you with training, physique wise and aas right now? Still been training hard?
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Karlos on Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:03 pm

Welcome back!

Hows the weather in portugal? :)
Use discount code BSD16 for 5% off your first order
Karlos
Ultimate Contributor

Postby ollie on Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:36 pm

Good to see you back mate!
ollie
Ultimate Contributor

Postby cleaver on Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:44 pm

As I already said, it's nice to have you back ;)

Watch your back for Rab and Rilla they are gheyer than ever :lol:
Rilla wrote:Up the dose.
That's the only way you fucking junkies overcome adversity.

"I think it's all to do with influences from the Bollywood film industry," says Mr Patel.
Use code BSD10 to get 5% off your first order
cleaver
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Dtlv74 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:10 pm

Nice (re)introduction Tartulho - been wondering how things are & is great to have you back :D
Dtlv74
Ultimate Contributor

Postby simon m on Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:14 pm

Hi mate good to have you back. We all need you info on the darker side of life! :D
Have YOU kissed your guns today?!
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Craig on Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:33 pm

Your round here less than Rogue!
Craig
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Alex on Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:37 pm

Great to see you back on it fella.
'Behave like you are the best...and you'll have the best chance of being the best you can be.'

'Be effective: do what works...and keep doing it.'

'Bask in the turbulence of my magnificence.'
Alex
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Tartulho on Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:34 pm

Thanks for the kind words mates, hope I can keep closer eye on the forum from now on. Glad to see the banter is still going.

@Rab: I've been going to the gym but not giving 100% (or close to that :D). Screwed my should, back and knee, seems old injuries are catching up on me. Seriously, after I turned 30 it seems my body started to fall apart :) Been going to some flexibility group classes, hope it helps. I'm not running AAS at the moment but did some HGH this past year and am doing a GHRP-6 + CJC-1295 (modified) cycle, it will last up to May. This, I hope, will help with the injuries.

@Karlos: Here it rains... and rains... and rains. I rather have snow, you'll probably disagree :D
All that I say is hypothetically speaking and I do not condone the use of illegal substances. You should also eat your vegetables and use high SPF sunscreen :roll:
Tartulho
Regular Contributor

Postby Craig on Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:54 pm

I think some AAS as rumoured to help with tendon repair also, just not to the same degree as GH.

To my memory it went something like:

Good:

Deca
EQ
Anavar

Bad (for tendons)

well the rest basically but with winny being the worst and I've seen arguments either way for test.
Craig
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Tartulho on Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:57 am

Craig wrote:I think some AAS as rumoured to help with tendon repair also, just not to the same degree as GH.

To my memory it went something like:

Good:

Deca
EQ
Anavar

Bad (for tendons)

well the rest basically but with winny being the worst and I've seen arguments either way for test.

Yes, spot on mate. Tried Anavar and Boldenone before, they helped but since I was doing only short cycles the recovery wasn't complete. Still, each time I did a short cycle I was pain free for some weeks after the end of the cycle. Will probably try to go for 6-8 weeks of one of those (or both) if I get some good stuff :)
Tartulho
Regular Contributor

Postby Rab on Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:21 pm

How you working that GHRP stuff with work and all? Is that no tthe more "natural" release growth hormone that you take several times per day?
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Tartulho on Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:42 pm

Rab wrote:How you working that GHRP stuff with work and all? Is that no tthe more "natural" release growth hormone that you take several times per day?

I'm doing it at night (before bed time) and when I get up. The ideal would be 3x day but that would be tricky because the 2nd shot of the day had to be during work time.

And yes, these peptides are making my body release more of my own HGH. HGH is good but nothing beats our own GH (and it turned out cheaper :)).
Tartulho
Regular Contributor

Postby kp1512 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:49 pm

CJC and GHRP hey

Dac or without?

How you finding it? get the tiredness?
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Tartulho on Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:26 pm

kp1512 wrote:CJC and GHRP hey

Dac or without?

How you finding it? get the tiredness?

Without, it's just modified CJC-1295. With the DAC it will lead to GH bleeding. This is a more natural approach, I pin and get a spike, that's it.

Don't feel much more tired that the usual, just a bit sluggish. Nothing that Nespresso can't fix :D My sleep at nigh improved though, which is a great plus.
Tartulho
Regular Contributor

Postby kp1512 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:47 pm

hmmmm....ill PM ya. I may try this...was going to last year but then didnt. Heck of alot cheaper and the pulse makes it worthy. You read Datbtrue's stuff on this?
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:50 pm

friend of mine is currently using this stuff too

Whats the potential risks and sides from such stuff?
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Tartulho on Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:13 pm

kp1512 wrote:hmmmm....ill PM ya. I may try this...was going to last year but then didnt. Heck of alot cheaper and the pulse makes it worthy. You read Datbtrue's stuff on this?

Yes, it is cheaper and it is your own GH, can't get better than that. PM me at will.

Dat's stuff is the bible for peptides, it's mandatory reading :D
Tartulho
Regular Contributor

Postby Alex on Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:13 pm

Tartulho wrote:
kp1512 wrote:hmmmm....ill PM ya. I may try this...was going to last year but then didnt. Heck of alot cheaper and the pulse makes it worthy. You read Datbtrue's stuff on this?

Yes, it is cheaper and it is your own GH, can't get better than that. PM me at will.

Sounds good for us older members ;)
'Behave like you are the best...and you'll have the best chance of being the best you can be.'

'Be effective: do what works...and keep doing it.'

'Bask in the turbulence of my magnificence.'
Alex
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Tartulho on Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:21 pm

Rab wrote:friend of mine is currently using this stuff too

Whats the potential risks and sides from such stuff?

No known risks, even long term administration was tested and no sides were found. If you go above saturation levels (above maximum doses) you may end up with a more elevated cortisol and prolactin levels but under the "normal" range (depends on the peptide used and is also observed with HGH use).

You can also do a 5 days on/2 days off cycle and give some rest to your pituitary on those off days (I'm doing my cycle this way).
Tartulho
Regular Contributor

Postby kp1512 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:27 pm

Tartulho wrote:

we on the same page then! :D
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Craig on Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:34 pm

how much does it workout too cost wise, I know dosing and where you get it from can change things but a ball park figure. As its legal to sell as a research chem I presume we can talk about how much it would cost to do a research project?
Craig
Ultimate Contributor

Postby kp1512 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:36 pm

just bumped an old thread on it...can wack it in there.
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Craig on Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:36 pm

cool
Craig
Ultimate Contributor

Next

Return to Introductions