health4ni blog

If you wish to ask Scott from Health4NI any questions or to check any information or updates then you're in the right place.

health4ni blog

Postby health4ni on Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:22 am

http://www.health4ni.com/blog/

I've finally kicked it off with a blog about the porridge recipe I use and recommend my clients use (for a few days in the week).

I shall be trying to update weekly.

Feel free to add any comments on the blog. Keep it clean and relevant or it gets deleted. It is my business blog after all. But feel free to challenge anything as that is good too.

Scott

PS subscribe to the blog with this link: http://www.health4ni.com/blog/feed/
Cluster Training
http://health4ni.com/ :: BSD Discount Code: BSD6505
User avatar
health4ni
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 5532
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:58 am
Location: Belfast, UK

Re: health4ni blog

Postby Richard on Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:51 pm

Subscribed :)
Richard
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 3160
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:53 pm

Re: health4ni blog

Postby cleaver on Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:41 am

I'm trialling a new piece of SG software which allows you to have your own pages of widgets of both internal information and external links and RSS feeds. I'll try to link this in and get it included in the trial and possibly the live version too. The SG is right up on promoting health so this should be well suitable. :D
Rilla wrote:Up the dose.
That's the only way you fucking junkies overcome adversity.

"I think it's all to do with influences from the Bollywood film industry," says Mr Patel.
Use code BSD10 to get 5% off your first order
User avatar
cleaver
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 3478
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:59 pm

Re: health4ni blog

Postby simon m on Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:14 pm

I had a quick look, looks professional which is always a winner.
Have YOU kissed your guns today?!
User avatar
simon m
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 8720
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:08 pm
Location: London

Re: health4ni blog

Postby health4ni on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:07 am

cleaver wrote:I'm trialling a new piece of SG software which allows you to have your own pages of widgets of both internal information and external links and RSS feeds. I'll try to link this in and get it included in the trial and possibly the live version too. The SG is right up on promoting health so this should be well suitable. :D
sounds interesting. Let me know how it goes.
Cluster Training
http://health4ni.com/ :: BSD Discount Code: BSD6505
User avatar
health4ni
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 5532
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:58 am
Location: Belfast, UK

Re: health4ni blog

Postby cleaver on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:23 pm

health4ni wrote:
cleaver wrote:I'm trialling a new piece of SG software which allows you to have your own pages of widgets of both internal information and external links and RSS feeds. I'll try to link this in and get it included in the trial and possibly the live version too. The SG is right up on promoting health so this should be well suitable. :D
sounds interesting. Let me know how it goes.


slight hitch is that I am now off sick for at least a month :(
Rilla wrote:Up the dose.
That's the only way you fucking junkies overcome adversity.

"I think it's all to do with influences from the Bollywood film industry," says Mr Patel.
Use code BSD10 to get 5% off your first order
User avatar
cleaver
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 3478
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:59 pm

Re: health4ni blog

Postby simon m on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:24 pm

cleaver wrote:
health4ni wrote:
cleaver wrote:I'm trialling a new piece of SG software which allows you to have your own pages of widgets of both internal information and external links and RSS feeds. I'll try to link this in and get it included in the trial and possibly the live version too. The SG is right up on promoting health so this should be well suitable. :D
sounds interesting. Let me know how it goes.


slight hitch is that I am now off sick for at least a month :(

The clap?
Have YOU kissed your guns today?!
User avatar
simon m
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 8720
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:08 pm
Location: London

Re: health4ni blog

Postby cleaver on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:32 pm

^^ I wish
Rilla wrote:Up the dose.
That's the only way you fucking junkies overcome adversity.

"I think it's all to do with influences from the Bollywood film industry," says Mr Patel.
Use code BSD10 to get 5% off your first order
User avatar
cleaver
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 3478
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:59 pm

Re: health4ni blog

Postby kp1512 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:33 pm

cleaver wrote:^^ I wish


you ok?
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 10517
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:26 am
Location: London \ Manchester - UK

Re: health4ni blog

Postby cleaver on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:39 pm

^^ Not for discussion, but I can say that I'm not dying or shit like that. :(
Rilla wrote:Up the dose.
That's the only way you fucking junkies overcome adversity.

"I think it's all to do with influences from the Bollywood film industry," says Mr Patel.
Use code BSD10 to get 5% off your first order
User avatar
cleaver
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 3478
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:59 pm


Return to Health4NI

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

cron