Gym-Pigs return to HIT

Want to keep an online log of your training? Here is the place

Re: Gym-Pigs return to HIT

Postby simon m on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:14 pm

Are you still able to eat doughnuts and issue parking fines?
Have YOU kissed your guns today?!
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Dtlv74 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:24 pm

Being injured really does suck... all of last year was pretty much an injury write off for me, so can appreciate where you are coming from with the frustration. Gotta be worse for you than i had it though with you facing the possibility of an op to fix it and then the rehab afterwards...

Still, at least you can relieve the frustration my arresting a few chavs.... or is it all paperwork and no policing still?
Dtlv74
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Gym-pig on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:42 pm

Its paperwork .

It kicked off in the centre and I went to help my staff an the result was injuring the shoulder further
Now banned from having any fun and can't even get out for doughnuts

TBH Ive just eaten shite for 2 months and the whole no training thing has pissed me off . Only finally coming out of the self pity stage !!
" You've got to stand up for yourself.Sometimes it might backfire ,and you might get hurt ,but it won't hurt as much as letting people constantly taking away your self -worth with their words " Gregg Valentino
Gym-pig
Super Contributor

Postby simon m on Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:38 pm

Gym-pig wrote:Its paperwork .

It kicked off in the centre and I went to help my staff an the result was injuring the shoulder further
Now banned from having any fun and can't even get out for doughnuts

TBH Ive just eaten shite for 2 months and the whole no training thing has pissed me off . Only finally coming out of the self pity stage !!

Does your wife fancy the new corpulent you, or has your sex life gone down the drain as well?
Have YOU kissed your guns today?!
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Bison on Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:58 pm

There's always light at the end of the tunnel mate, even I've managed to start hitting the gym again after 2 years out!!

Get yourself together and come for that training session you've been threatening to do for several years ;)
..... and you're all set!
Bison
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Gym-pig on Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:57 pm

Si - some of my bulks have lead to a bit more belly fat so no its ok with her !!

Bison !! - message me pal with which shat hole you are now training in !!

Hospital update

The good news is that the bicep is fine
Unfortunately the rotator cuff has a tear .
At first they looked like they were recommending surgery but then decided to try a cortisone injection .
So Ive had one injection and it feels like ive been punched hard in the shoulder ( dead shoulder ) I this doesnt work it may be a further shot or surgery
I think at the moment with the pain Ive been in its the best result I could have hoped for as I knew there would be a tear somewhere !

Technically its my first course of steriods :lol:
" You've got to stand up for yourself.Sometimes it might backfire ,and you might get hurt ,but it won't hurt as much as letting people constantly taking away your self -worth with their words " Gregg Valentino
Gym-pig
Super Contributor

Postby Bison on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:55 pm

Gym-pig wrote:Bison !! - message me pal with which shat hole you are now training in !!

Same shat hole as before :D Special offer for New Year was full membership for 12 months ON peak for £99!! Can't turn that down can you?

I know Powerbeck's not your favourite place to hang out but there's always the option of paying for the day at some poncy gym that's more your style ;) I'll keep my eye out for your return...
..... and you're all set!
Bison
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Gym-pig on Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:24 pm

Bison wrote:
Gym-pig wrote:Bison !! - message me pal with which shat hole you are now training in !!

Same shat hole as before :D Special offer for New Year was full membership for 12 months ON peak for £99!! Can't turn that down can you?

I know Powerbeck's not your favourite place to hang out but there's always the option of paying for the day at some poncy gym that's more your style ;) I'll keep my eye out for your return...

Nice one we need to sort it !!
Gym-pig
Super Contributor

Previous

Return to Training Journals