Growing into contest

This forum has been provided for Information Purposes ONLY. The idea is to share,learn and educate on this area and not, in anyway, to promote or condone the use of any performance enhancing substances. ESN believe that by not having such a forum would merely be ignoring a very important yet controversial subject within the Sports and Fitness arena today.

Growing into contest

Postby kp1512 on Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:04 am

Interesting trend and results that we are seeing in usage

Many are now adopting for higher HGH and medium Test and Andro off season and then coming up to contest actually "growing into" the contest phase and getting bigger yet leaner....makes sense i f you think about it!
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Re: Growing into contest

Postby roadz on Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:56 pm

Not sure about HGH or AAS usage, but didn't Arnie also take this kind of approach?
roadz
Popular Member

Postby simon m on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:19 pm

Just like Kevin Levrone did in the old days. I know that Weeman gets up to 5g of test in the run up to a comp as well
Have YOU kissed your guns today?!
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:05 pm

defo something a lot of people do and becmes more possible i you start your diet 16-18 weeks out nice and gradual with some gentle cardio.

Using GH blasts and upping aas use into the start of the diet too is quite common to get a good effect.
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby kp1512 on Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:16 pm

agree - so the cost off season is pretty high - as to get the 10-20iu of GH and prob more would be damn expensive!! and then switch to higher test and some andro prec content and youve got the env to really pack on some size.
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:18 pm

most guys i know are using a lot of ghrp cjc as opposed to gh as its too expensive and too unreliable with the generic pish from china.

prices for pharma grade gh is in the region of £150 for 35iu around here
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby kp1512 on Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:19 pm

Rab wrote:most guys i know are using a lot of ghrp cjc as opposed to gh as its too expensive and too unreliable with the generic pish from china.

prices for pharma grade gh is in the region of £150 for 35iu around here

thats not bad - here its way more - a good connection to a pharmacist though is what you need.

saying that - the newer CJC and Pro Peps are even better now....i mean the variants etc
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:23 pm

defo

Im lucky to have a friend who has a lot of knowledge in peps and can give me them for very cheap.

I think ther is more reliance on peps now to produce the physiques than simply just the bread and butter gear. You are talkign about guys using the ghrp, cjc with hgh aswell....with a few shots of lquick insuin per day and a shot of long insuin in the mornings too....igf, folistatin the list goes on!
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby julesm on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:11 pm

you wont get good discounts on pharma gh- due to it being on the zd list in the drug tarriff- (zero discount)
the only way you will get discounted gh if it is via parallel import, and to the best of my knowledge the pound/euro rate is still wank- chemists make more exporting out of uk at present

pharma co's know that people are captive market and do not have to offer any incentive

only cheap stuff you will get - is if it has been robbed, and then, even then chemists will get first dibs on hot goods
julesm
Ultimate Contributor

Return to The Dark Side