GHRP-6

This forum has been provided for Information Purposes ONLY. The idea is to share,learn and educate on this area and not, in anyway, to promote or condone the use of any performance enhancing substances. ESN believe that by not having such a forum would merely be ignoring a very important yet controversial subject within the Sports and Fitness arena today.

GHRP-6

Postby Bison on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:30 pm

Growth Hormone Release Peptide-6

A mate of mine has mentioned this to me and reckons it could be the answer to my chronic tendon/joint problems that have laid me up for months.

Never heard of it before, anyone heard of it? any good?

10mg vials aren't expensive and dosage between 100mcg-500mcg per day. Thinking I might give it a go, one last throw of the dice.
..... and you're all set!
Bison
Ultimate Contributor

Re: GHRP-6

Postby Craig on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:31 pm

Its normally paired up with cjc-1295 but this adds to the cost. People are reporting to have had the results you want, so why not give it a pop.
Craig
Ultimate Contributor

Postby simon m on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:45 pm

I've been on it before bed for the last 5 days, so I'll let you know how it pans out
Have YOU kissed your guns today?!
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Bison on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:58 pm

Craig wrote:Its normally paired up with cjc-1295 but this adds to the cost. People are reporting to have had the results you want, so why not give it a pop.

Yeah I've heard this. Do they have a synergistic effect in regards to tendon repair?
simon m wrote:I've been on it before bed for the last 5 days, so I'll let you know how it pans out

Are you taking it for the same reason Si?

Mate who mentioned it to me said it makes him really hungry, have you noticed this?
Bison
Ultimate Contributor

Postby simon m on Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:56 am

I'm only taking GHRP6 althopugh I'm going to get cjc-1295 as well soon to run alongside.

I take just before bed, so no hunger pangs from that and the reason I'm taking is to repair my shoulder.
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby kp1512 on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:46 am

its good and gains are permanent and akin to doing a cycle of primo and some test from what people generally say but take them both together or dont take it
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Max on Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:51 am

I love this stuff the difference it makes is unreal. Honestly very good. So Much easier to diet (fat loss is better) and alot easier to bulk (less fat gain) I've also been my heaviest ever on it just after christmas weighing about 205.
Pb's: Bench:140*10 - DL 260*2 - Squat to // 232.5*3
Max
Ultimate Contributor

Postby simon m on Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:09 pm

Max wrote:I love this stuff the difference it makes is unreal. Honestly very good. So Much easier to diet (fat loss is better) and alot easier to bulk (less fat gain) I've also been my heaviest ever on it just after christmas weighing about 205.

Max

What's your protocol on this? Is this with CJC as well?
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Max on Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:34 pm

simon m wrote:
Max wrote:I love this stuff the difference it makes is unreal. Honestly very good. So Much easier to diet (fat loss is better) and alot easier to bulk (less fat gain) I've also been my heaviest ever on it just after christmas weighing about 205.

Max

I use 200mcg ghrp-2 and 100mcg cjc
and dose;
Am pre cardio
pwo
30 pre bed shake
Pb's: Bench:140*10 - DL 260*2 - Squat to // 232.5*3
Max
Ultimate Contributor

Postby simon m on Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:02 pm

Max wrote:
simon m wrote:

Max

I use 200mcg ghrp-2 and 100mcg cjc
and dose;
Am pre cardio
pwo
30 pre bed shake

I assume that's per injection mate?
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby kp1512 on Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:30 pm

yep same one more than likely

what must also be mentioned here is that a fine balance of andro and anabolics should be used to get the most from this - or in effect you are totally wasting time and money - but itself youll not see any major improvements in terms of muscle etc - but well being and maybe slight fat loss [and connective tissue regeneration to a degree]
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Postby simon m on Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:35 pm

kp1512 wrote:yep same one more than likely

what must also be mentioned here is that a fine balance of andro and anabolics should be used to get the most from this - or in effect you are totally wasting time and money - but itself youll not see any major improvements in terms of muscle etc - but well being and maybe slight fat loss [and connective tissue regeneration to a degree]

It's a Growth Hormone releaser, so fat loss and regeneration will happen from all I have read and I believe that taking just before bed is best if it's just general wellbeing and health you are after.
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby kp1512 on Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:43 pm

yep agree - but just saying dont expect loads of muscle without andro\anabolics in the mix. more muscle cells + larger muscle cells and all that
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Postby simon m on Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:59 pm

kp1512 wrote:yep agree - but just saying dont expect loads of muscle without andro\anabolics in the mix. more muscle cells + larger muscle cells and all that

The OP was about health and joints, not muscle.

With ASS, this would be excellent from what you're saying?
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby kp1512 on Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:08 pm

simon m wrote:
kp1512 wrote:yep agree - but just saying dont expect loads of muscle without andro\anabolics in the mix. more muscle cells + larger muscle cells and all that

The OP was about health and joints, not muscle.

With ASS, this would be excellent from what you're saying?

yeh - aas:bigger, ghrp/cjc :more cells - bigger+more
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Bison on Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:20 pm

Not even remotely bothered about enhanced muscle, I'm more than happy with what I can gain. I just want to be ale to train again.

I'm not exaggerating when I say I feel like a cripple sometimes. I haven't trained in six months. Currently my shoulder/back injury still plagues me to this day. So does my old achilles and now the tendon that runs across the bottom of my foot also hurts like hell through wearing crap supporting shoes at work all day. On top of that I've got RSI related pain in hands and forearms!

Always related to tendons.

My diet is shit, I drink pretty much every night, I never exercise, I'm a fcukin shambles atm, all I do is work and get pissed.

I NEED to get my fat arse in the gym asap. If this can help I'll give it a go.

Do I need this cjc-1295 to help with the tendons? Could I add anavar? Cissus?? If I don't help myself then that's it imho because the doc won't help me.
Last edited by Bison on Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bison
Ultimate Contributor

Postby cleaver on Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:41 pm

I'm no expert but the repair efect must come from the GH. CJC + GHRP gives a greater release which should mean a faster recovery.

Unless there is something else going on?
Rilla wrote:Up the dose.
That's the only way you fucking junkies overcome adversity.

"I think it's all to do with influences from the Bollywood film industry," says Mr Patel.
Use code BSD10 to get 5% off your first order
cleaver
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Bison on Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:50 pm

I'm currently looking at the strange viewpoint of actually starting using some type of gear for the first time and THEN starting training a few weeks (hopefully) later.

There's obviously something fecked up about my tendons. I feel I'm now at the "now or never" stage. I still have that belief I can get back into great shape if I can heal, but if I leave it much longer I'll just get used to being a fat fcuker. It's great eating what you want everyday :D
Bison
Ultimate Contributor

Postby simon m on Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:55 am

Bison

You have my every sympathy as I know how you feel.

the GHRP should help, but it won't be immdiate, and adding in CJC makes sense. I'm only 1 week in on GHRP so too early to say, but it's worth doing because you have investigated every other avenue
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Tartulho on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:22 am

GHRP (like GHRP-6) and GRF (CJC-1295 being one type of GRF) are synergistic, that means if you were to get 2 IU of GH from one and 1 IU from the other if used separately you would get 5 IU if they were used together.

I got results in terms of shoulder healing after 1 month, train with almost no pain (there's some but it is manageable and only if the movement range is big).

I rate the combo very high, very good stuff.
All that I say is hypothetically speaking and I do not condone the use of illegal substances. You should also eat your vegetables and use high SPF sunscreen :roll:
Tartulho
Regular Contributor

Postby Bison on Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:40 pm

Cheers Tart' :)

simon m wrote:Bison

You have my every sympathy as I know how you feel.

the GHRP should help, but it won't be immdiate, and adding in CJC makes sense. I'm only 1 week in on GHRP so too early to say, but it's worth doing because you have investigated every other avenue

How have you been finding it Si?

I got some the other day, going to start it at the weekend.

I'm not sure if I'm making a big mistake here but I've thrown caution to the wind and going playing 5-a-side in a minute. Haven't so much as jogged to the shops in 6 months lol... should be interesting!
Bison
Ultimate Contributor

Postby simon m on Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:26 pm

I've only done 7 injections so far and Tart noticed an improvement after a month, so too early to say, but I'm going to take before bed and on waking the rest of the vial of GHRP6 that I have then next I'll combined with CJC and report back, so watch this space.

I have noticed improved sleep and a bit of fat loss already.
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Tartulho on Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:32 am

I'm sold on peptides, really good stuff IMO.
All that I say is hypothetically speaking and I do not condone the use of illegal substances. You should also eat your vegetables and use high SPF sunscreen :roll:
Tartulho
Regular Contributor

Postby simon m on Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:44 am

Tartulho wrote:I'm sold on peptides, really good stuff IMO.

Have they replaced ASS fo you or will you still run short courses?
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Tartulho on Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:03 pm

I still run short cycles (now and then) but will run peptides as long as I can.
Tartulho
Regular Contributor

Next

Return to The Dark Side