GHRP-6

This forum has been provided for Information Purposes ONLY. The idea is to share,learn and educate on this area and not, in anyway, to promote or condone the use of any performance enhancing substances. ESN believe that by not having such a forum would merely be ignoring a very important yet controversial subject within the Sports and Fitness arena today.

Re: GHRP-6

Postby CHEEF!! on Tue May 04, 2010 4:18 pm

im using cjc 100mcg pre bed its ecellent stuff
i used ghrp had 10mg did 200mcg am and pre bed got stupid hunger from morning shot and hypo but defo had a good body recomp from it will be using ghrp2 and cjc together in a week or so will peort back
EASY WEIGHT JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHEEF!!
Regular Contributor

Postby simon m on Tue May 04, 2010 6:54 pm

My shoulder is slowly clearing up and sleeping better on CJC and GHRP before bed. Approx dose 75mcg CJC and 150 mcg GHRP
Have YOU kissed your guns today?!
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Bison on Sun May 09, 2010 12:03 pm

I started it yesterday, just the GHRP-6 nothing else. Had a shot it the morning and I won't be doing that again! Jezus it felt like everything I ate just fell straight out my arse and didn't even touch the sides... hungry isn't the word lol.

Sticking to pre-bed only.
..... and you're all set!
Bison
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Max on Sun May 09, 2010 12:22 pm

Bison wrote:I started it yesterday, just the GHRP-6 nothing else. Had a shot it the morning and I won't be doing that again! Jezus it felt like everything I ate just fell straight out my arse and didn't even touch the sides... hungry isn't the word lol.

Sticking to pre-bed only.

LOL you should of got the ghrp-2! No hunger with that mate!
Pb's: Bench:140*10 - DL 260*2 - Squat to // 232.5*3
Max
Ultimate Contributor

Previous

Return to The Dark Side