Galts progress

Anything related to bodybuilding? Then put it here!

Re: Galts progress

Postby Resurrected on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:35 pm

Nice to see the Galt get some great recognition for all his hard work & dedication

http://www.bodybuilders.com/amateur.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thoughts determine what you want... Actions determine what you get!

Why are Chavs like slinkies? They have no real use but it's great to watch one fall down a flight of stairs.
Resurrected
Ultimate Contributor

Postby simon m on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:41 pm

Good to see that.

Scott's being doing some very good PR for himself and his training is now more balanced and he should hopefully bring his upper body up to match his excellent leg development.

Well done Scott.

And nice to see grumpy back on here! :lol:
Have YOU kissed your guns today?!
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Flash Sketcha on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:47 pm

well done scott, I remember seeing you posting all those years back on mp, must be good 5-6 years ago now, you have made awesome progress mate
Use discount code BSD25 to recieve 5 percent off your order
Flash Sketcha
Super Contributor

Postby Rab on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:47 pm

Fantiasit write up for him and well deserved for the effort he had to put in not only to do that without assisance but also as he has stones and stones to shed.
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby cleaver on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:21 pm

Nice guy in danger of disapearing up his own gonga.
Rilla wrote:Up the dose.
That's the only way you fucking junkies overcome adversity.

"I think it's all to do with influences from the Bollywood film industry," says Mr Patel.
Use code BSD10 to get 5% off your first order
cleaver
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Max on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:14 pm

Thats ace!
Pb's: Bench:140*10 - DL 260*2 - Squat to // 232.5*3
Max
Ultimate Contributor

Postby simon m on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:49 pm

cleaver wrote:Nice guy in danger of disapearing up his own gonga.

Scott does take himself too seriously and his sport, but he's also learnt a lot and is much less stubborn.
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Resurrected on Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:24 pm

cleaver wrote:Nice guy in danger of disapearing up his own gonga.

Or reading between the lines "he is more dedicated than you". :lol: :P
Thoughts determine what you want... Actions determine what you get!

Why are Chavs like slinkies? They have no real use but it's great to watch one fall down a flight of stairs.
Resurrected
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Gym-pig on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:42 am

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/shows-pros-i ... mpion.html

Brilliant condition and excellent physique .

I can only say good things about Scott
" You've got to stand up for yourself.Sometimes it might backfire ,and you might get hurt ,but it won't hurt as much as letting people constantly taking away your self -worth with their words " Gregg Valentino
Gym-pig
Super Contributor

Postby simon m on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:00 pm

Gym-pig wrote:http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/shows-pros-inspiration/140598-galtonator-bnbf-southern-lightweight-champion.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Brilliant condition and excellent physique .

I can only say good things about Scott

Scott looks amazing, great condition and superb dedication. I agreed he needs to lose the glasses as they make him look "special".
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:33 pm

he has done a great job of bringing up his upper body. you cant have anythign but respect for that level of conditioning

Lots of people slate nattys but lookign at Galt...you wont find very many assisted guys in that level fo conditioning at local level shows. Muscle mass is an individual thing but condition like that is rare!
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby simon m on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:59 pm

Rab wrote:he has done a great job of bringing up his upper body. you cant have anythign but respect for that level of conditioning

Lots of people slate nattys but lookign at Galt...you wont find very many assisted guys in that level fo conditioning at local level shows. Muscle mass is an individual thing but condition like that is rare!

I'd say that most Pro's arn't as well conditioned and Dorian Yates was saying that goopd amateurs have better conditioning these days. I was also listening to a VPX radio show with Lee Priest who says that a lot of pros diet down with heavy drubngs and don't do enough cardio and he believes that this is another reasons for condition being worse these days.
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:02 pm

i dont know what alot of the ifbb shows are like but all you need to do it take a look at the olympia and the conditioning of the top guys. they look insane....glutes shredded to pieces which is the marker of proper condition usually. At amateur shows you only ever get a few guys liek that

I think a lot of nostalgia afrom Dorian and Levrone alot of the time tbh. Kai, Branch, dexter etc all bring condition you wont see at the amateur level almost ever.

I cant speak for the lower level pro shows though as i dont follow
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby julesm on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:04 pm

if only roy castle and norris mcsquirter were about to see his dedication
roy would have bsut out his trumpet for shizzle
julesm
Ultimate Contributor

Postby simon m on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:13 pm

Rab wrote:i dont know what alot of the ifbb shows are like but all you need to do it take a look at the olympia and the conditioning of the top guys. they look insane....glutes shredded to pieces which is the marker of proper condition usually. At amateur shows you only ever get a few guys liek that

I think a lot of nostalgia afrom Dorian and Levrone alot of the time tbh. Kai, Branch, dexter etc all bring condition you wont see at the amateur level almost ever.

I cant speak for the lower level pro shows though as i dont follow

Rab,

I think you're wrong, ripped glutes is a misnomer in terms of conditioning, it's irrelevant, look at the spine and christmas tree condition, plus the tissue thin skin that there used to be. These days, most pros seem to have a film of water and aren't bone dry
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:22 pm

Im not sure mate.

I have however noticed some stranger looking things like bone dry bottom halfs and solfet looking backs. maybe thats what they mean talkign about the drugs. Im not sure i can agree with that

Lets see what happens at the olympia this year and we can compare pics.
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Alex on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:08 pm

The guy on the right trains at my gym i think in Bracknell. Sure looks like him.

Galt has done very well.
'Behave like you are the best...and you'll have the best chance of being the best you can be.'

'Be effective: do what works...and keep doing it.'

'Bask in the turbulence of my magnificence.'
Alex
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Max on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:14 pm

Oh not this bull shit. Levrone was in nick, wheeler allwaya had watery hams glutes would get ripped the fvck out of that for today. Nick these days is 100 times better, just a different quality of super dense muscle may take away from general aesthetic quality imo.
Pb's: Bench:140*10 - DL 260*2 - Squat to // 232.5*3
Max
Ultimate Contributor

Postby simon m on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:51 am

Max wrote:Oh not this bull shit. Levrone was in nick, wheeler allwaya had watery hams glutes would get ripped the fvck out of that for today. Nick these days is 100 times better, just a different quality of super dense muscle may take away from general aesthetic quality imo.

It seems to be a constant criticism being raised by Levrone, Priest, Yates and others that conditioning is worse, I tend to agree. Also, did you see Dorian standing next to Branch recently he was much, much bigger in terms of his frame etc, and made Branch look small, so with his added muscle mass Brach who is compared to Dorain would look shit
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby kp1512 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:47 am

Galt needs max respect for the cardio work - doing that level and amount of cardio for long periods is HARD!!! Let alone getting up at 4:30! Not many would do that - and excuses are abundant when it comes to using Cardio to get lean.

As far as the rest- cant really comment - I always struggle to see size increases in the natty circuit - seems nattys are awesome for conditioning but in terms of size and conditioning? not sure. In galts case its clear that he has seen the light and not been scared to levarage cardio - which he was known to have concerns over for a long time.
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:01 am

True on excuses. you always have time...you just ahve to arrange thigs to MAKE the time to do the cardio, inparticualr Am fasted i think.

I have to get up at 4.50am myself. you just get on with it. Victory is taken those who are willing to make the sacrafices it takes
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Will on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:25 am

He looks fantastic. Shame he doesn't post here anymore :(
Will
Super Contributor

Previous

Return to BodyBuilding