Galt Got 2nd Place - BNBF Southern 1st Timers Class

Your place to put your pictures and videos!

Galt Got 2nd Place - BNBF Southern 1st Timers Class

Postby Rab on Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:55 am

Just read Galt got 2nd place at his show yesterday.

Hats off as he has had to come a long way from the wee dwarf fatty to the shredded Stage ready bodybuilder

Well Done to him!
Image
User avatar
Rab
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 7943
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:11 pm
Location: Glasgow

Re: Galt Got 2nd Place - BNBF Southern 1st Timers Class

Postby Dtlv74 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:42 am

Awesome stuff - well done Scott :D
User avatar
Dtlv74
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 3048
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:50 pm
Location: SW England

Re: Galt Got 2nd Place - BNBF Southern 1st Timers Class

Postby Alex on Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:08 am

Great stuff.
'Behave like you are the best...and you'll have the best chance of being the best you can be.'

'Be effective: do what works...and keep doing it.'

'Bask in the turbulence of my magnificence.'
User avatar
Alex
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 10604
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:05 am

Re: Galt Got 2nd Place - BNBF Southern 1st Timers Class

Postby simon m on Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:09 am

Well done Scott
Have YOU kissed your guns today?!
User avatar
simon m
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 8720
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:08 pm
Location: London

Re: Galt Got 2nd Place - BNBF Southern 1st Timers Class

Postby Dtlv74 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:05 am

A few pics from his journal on UKM - http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/competitive- ... ost1720713" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Won best legs and you can see why :)
User avatar
Dtlv74
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 3048
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:50 pm
Location: SW England

Re: Galt Got 2nd Place - BNBF Southern 1st Timers Class

Postby Will on Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:07 am

Congrats matey. :)
User avatar
Will
Super Contributor
 
Posts: 1804
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:17 pm
Location: London

Re: Galt Got 2nd Place - BNBF Southern 1st Timers Class

Postby cleaver on Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:06 pm

Well done Galt!!
Rilla wrote:Up the dose.
That's the only way you fucking junkies overcome adversity.

"I think it's all to do with influences from the Bollywood film industry," says Mr Patel.
Use code BSD10 to get 5% off your first order
User avatar
cleaver
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 3478
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:59 pm

Re: Galt Got 2nd Place - BNBF Southern 1st Timers Class

Postby Alex on Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:41 pm

Always had freaky Legs and he brought them out very, very well.

Imagine if the top half were the same? Just goes to show you what a strange beast genetics can be.
'Behave like you are the best...and you'll have the best chance of being the best you can be.'

'Be effective: do what works...and keep doing it.'

'Bask in the turbulence of my magnificence.'
User avatar
Alex
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 10604
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:05 am

Re: Galt Got 2nd Place - BNBF Southern 1st Timers Class

Postby Rab on Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:29 pm

Those quads are freaky. Hams look a bit soft in comparison?
Image
User avatar
Rab
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 7943
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:11 pm
Location: Glasgow

Re: Galt Got 2nd Place - BNBF Southern 1st Timers Class

Postby Karlos on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:16 pm

fair play, he has really nailed his condition!
Use discount code BSD16 for 5% off your first order
Karlos
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 3488
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:12 pm
Location: Liverpool

Re: Galt Got 2nd Place - BNBF Southern 1st Timers Class

Postby Craig on Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:04 pm

TBH I never thought he get in condition, Galt has always looked so soft. You have to respect the tranformation, looks like a different bloke....... neck down.
User avatar
Craig
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 3083
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:51 pm

Re: Galt Got 2nd Place - BNBF Southern 1st Timers Class

Postby simon m on Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:51 pm

Craig

I think facilally he looks much better, but Galt should get contacts as he looks like a geek with glasses on stage
Have YOU kissed your guns today?!
User avatar
simon m
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 8720
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:08 pm
Location: London

Re: Galt Got 2nd Place - BNBF Southern 1st Timers Class

Postby cleaver on Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:31 pm

Image
Rilla wrote:Up the dose.
That's the only way you fucking junkies overcome adversity.

"I think it's all to do with influences from the Bollywood film industry," says Mr Patel.
Use code BSD10 to get 5% off your first order
User avatar
cleaver
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 3478
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:59 pm

Re: Galt Got 2nd Place - BNBF Southern 1st Timers Class

Postby exclusive on Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:15 pm

Just seen pics on facebook and had to come on here to confirm!!!! Christ!!!! I knew he always fancied a pop and i never thought he would really go through with it!!!! and hes nailed it first time!!! Hats off to galt he looked awsome! :D :D
exclusive
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:19 pm

Re: Galt Got 2nd Place - BNBF Southern 1st Timers Class

Postby simon m on Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:36 pm

exclusive wrote:Just seen pics on facebook and had to come on here to confirm!!!! Christ!!!! I knew he always fancied a pop and i never thought he would really go through with it!!!! and hes nailed it first time!!! Hats off to galt he looked awsome! :D :D

He's done well.

Can you post some of those pics on here?
Have YOU kissed your guns today?!
User avatar
simon m
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 8720
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:08 pm
Location: London

Re: Galt Got 2nd Place - BNBF Southern 1st Timers Class

Postby Ader on Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:30 pm

simon m wrote:Craig

I think facilally he looks much better, but Galt should get contacts as he looks like a geek with glasses on stage
Actually I thought that too - Ditch the glasses Galt
____________________________________________________________________________
Don’t let the sets last much longer than ten seconds, total. Kinda like sex with a hot chick, hit it hard for ten seconds.
User avatar
Ader
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 2528
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:08 pm
Location: An Office, Slough :(

Re: Galt Got 2nd Place - BNBF Southern 1st Timers Class

Postby Ader on Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:31 pm

simon m wrote:
exclusive wrote:Just seen pics on facebook and had to come on here to confirm!!!! Christ!!!! I knew he always fancied a pop and i never thought he would really go through with it!!!! and hes nailed it first time!!! Hats off to galt he looked awsome! :D :D

He's done well.

Can you post some of those pics on here?
Look here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=2053220&id=1150925424&ref=pb
____________________________________________________________________________
Don’t let the sets last much longer than ten seconds, total. Kinda like sex with a hot chick, hit it hard for ten seconds.
User avatar
Ader
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 2528
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:08 pm
Location: An Office, Slough :(

Re: Galt Got 2nd Place - BNBF Southern 1st Timers Class

Postby simon m on Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:00 pm

In one of those shots Scott looks like the Mekon :D
Have YOU kissed your guns today?!
User avatar
simon m
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 8720
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:08 pm
Location: London

Re: Galt Got 2nd Place - BNBF Southern 1st Timers Class

Postby Gym-pig on Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:17 pm

Galt looks bloody amazing !!

Im sure he got second in the lightweights though not the potentially easier first timers class !!!

I agree with the glasses but the guys done it on a very limited budget so I guess contacts are the least of his worries
" You've got to stand up for yourself.Sometimes it might backfire ,and you might get hurt ,but it won't hurt as much as letting people constantly taking away your self -worth with their words " Gregg Valentino
User avatar
Gym-pig
Super Contributor
 
Posts: 1790
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:12 pm
Location: My own little world

Re: Galt Got 2nd Place - BNBF Southern 1st Timers Class

Postby simon m on Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:02 pm

Scott did it in the lightweights as you say GP. He's done really well. I hope he does the Brits as he may never get the chance to compete again
Have YOU kissed your guns today?!
User avatar
simon m
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 8720
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:08 pm
Location: London

Re: Galt Got 2nd Place - BNBF Southern 1st Timers Class

Postby Rab on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:34 pm

Doesnt make it harder doing the weight classes. For Galt, it potentially makes it easier as the BNBF work on weight not height......so him at 70k is a man mountain next to a 6 foot fella at the same weight.

Other thing about 1st timers is you can be faced with such a variety of opponent. look at the boy that won the NABBA 1st timers i did. The fucker was huge and would have been a heaeight Mr in the weight classes. Doing weight clases for a short person means they can always be up there mass wise.
Image
User avatar
Rab
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 7943
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:11 pm
Location: Glasgow

Re: Galt Got 2nd Place - BNBF Southern 1st Timers Class

Postby Gym-pig on Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:34 pm

Rab wrote:Doesnt make it harder doing the weight classes. For Galt, it potentially makes it easier as the BNBF work on weight not height......so him at 70k is a man mountain next to a 6 foot fella at the same weight.

Other thing about 1st timers is you can be faced with such a variety of opponent. look at the boy that won the NABBA 1st timers i did. The fucker was huge and would have been a heaeight Mr in the weight classes. Doing weight clases for a short person means they can always be up there mass wise.



Fair point pal
" You've got to stand up for yourself.Sometimes it might backfire ,and you might get hurt ,but it won't hurt as much as letting people constantly taking away your self -worth with their words " Gregg Valentino
User avatar
Gym-pig
Super Contributor
 
Posts: 1790
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:12 pm
Location: My own little world

Re: Galt Got 2nd Place - BNBF Southern 1st Timers Class

Postby exclusive on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:58 pm

Forget the classes look at the bloody transformation GALT youve done amazing!!!!

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb66 ... ure002.jpg
exclusive
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:19 pm

Re: Galt Got 2nd Place - BNBF Southern 1st Timers Class

Postby simon m on Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:37 pm

exclusive wrote:Forget the classes look at the bloody transformation GALT youve done amazing!!!!

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb66 ... ure002.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I agree.

Scott looks amazing. I hope he has a good rebound, trains with more volume and works harder on his upper body and stay lean.
Have YOU kissed your guns today?!
User avatar
simon m
Ultimate Contributor
 
Posts: 8720
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:08 pm
Location: London


Return to Members Gallery and Pics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 59 guests

cron