Finally sorting an eating plan

Want to keep an online log of your nutrition and supplement regime? Here is the place

Re: Finally sorting an eating plan

Postby GymBunny on Sat May 30, 2009 10:44 am

Friday

8.00 - 50g museli with 100ml coconut milk, 100g grapes,
12.00 - Stir fried veg, carrots, aubergine, zuchinnis, red peppers with 100g (cookedweight)couscous, 100g chicken, 100g grapes
15.00 - 100g cottage cheese, tomato, 1/2 avocado, 20g pinenuts
16.30 - Shake - 30g choc milk&whey, 10g oats, 50ml OJ, salt
17.00 - Peri WO - 1L water with 50ml OJ and 1/2 tsp salt
19.30 - 30g choc milk&whey, 20g oats, salt
21.00 - 100g cottage cheese, tomato, 60g corncakes, 50g peanut butter
21.30-22.00 - 200g salted popcorn.

Supps at present
alcar 1g 3x day
fish oils - 10-15g x day
Dessicated liver tabs
400mg RR
Good ol cinnamon tea.
4x litres o water....yes with salt and squeezed lemon juice to make homemade electrolyte.
3 x cups o green tea, 2 x expresso - no coffee after midday from now on.

Had a bit of a carb fest on Friday night, was mega stomach painful hungry for carbs. No idea why. Still it's been a week without booze, chocolate or cake. So not doing too bad. As of today I'll be working out macros to give me a better idea of what needs changing.
Mens sana in corpore sano
Never look back with regrets and think "what if" for that way madness lies. There are those that will envy you and try and undermine you. They are not worth your time.
GymBunny
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Alex on Sat May 30, 2009 11:01 am

You need to trim your cut & paste tactics down ;)
'Behave like you are the best...and you'll have the best chance of being the best you can be.'

'Be effective: do what works...and keep doing it.'

'Bask in the turbulence of my magnificence.'
Alex
Ultimate Contributor

Postby GymBunny on Sat May 30, 2009 11:06 am

Alex wrote:You need to trim your cut & paste tactics down ;)

Edited! :P
Never look back with regrets and think "what if" for that way madness lies. There are those that will envy you and try and undermine you. They are not worth your time.
GymBunny
Ultimate Contributor

Postby GymBunny on Sat May 30, 2009 3:29 pm

Another thought. What kinda split do you think is good in terms protein/carbs/fats? As I honestly don't have a scoobie
GymBunny
Ultimate Contributor

Postby GymBunny on Sun May 31, 2009 9:25 am

OK. Week one of monitoring food intake, or at least recording it, is done and I'm 3lbs down this morning, after breakfast too.

So this week I shall attempt to measure my macros and see what kinda split I'm actually getting.
GymBunny
Ultimate Contributor

Postby health4ni on Sun May 31, 2009 9:31 am

Nice one GB.

It just goes to show that when you add more structure to eating you can achieve far better results.
Cluster Training
http://health4ni.com/ :: BSD Discount Code: BSD6505
health4ni
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Max on Sun May 31, 2009 9:35 am

Wiked progress there Lys :)
Pb's: Bench:140*10 - DL 260*2 - Squat to // 232.5*3
Max
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Craig on Sun May 31, 2009 9:45 am

GymBunny wrote:Another thought. What kinda split do you think is good in terms protein/carbs/fats? As I honestly don't have a scoobie

just make sure each meal contains protein and most contain a nice evenish mix of protein, carbs, healthy fats. Probably best for you not to go into too much detail and end up obssesed. One step at a time and all that.
Craig
Ultimate Contributor

Postby GymBunny on Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:50 am

Craig wrote:
GymBunny wrote:Another thought. What kinda split do you think is good in terms protein/carbs/fats? As I honestly don't have a scoobie

just make sure each meal contains protein and most contain a nice evenish mix of protein, carbs, healthy fats. Probably best for you not to go into too much detail and end up obssesed. One step at a time and all that.

Thanks Craig and everyone else who's had an input! It's much appreciated.

I've made considerable improvements with the diet and talking to people. The plan is to be strict in the diet in terms of not eating any junk and see if I can control my eating habits till the end of July. Then I'll be in Corsica for a month, so will relax a bit. Once I am back in September I will reassess where I am.
GymBunny
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:06 pm

Good work GB

Feels good to be organised each day with what you are eating when. specially when you get results quick like that.
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby GymBunny on Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:18 pm

Rab wrote:Good work GB

Feels good to be organised each day with what you are eating when. specially when you get results quick like that.

Yeah it does. The changes I've seen in the last month have been brilliant. I think abs may be present by the end July if I keep this up. Got my BF% pegged at 18-20% yesterday which did wonders for my self image. We'll see where this takes me.
GymBunny
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Bison on Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:42 pm

GymBunny wrote:OK. Week one of monitoring food intake, or at least recording it, is done and I'm 3lbs down this morning, after breakfast too.

So this week I shall attempt to measure my macros and see what kinda split I'm actually getting.

Nice work!
..... and you're all set!
Bison
Ultimate Contributor

Postby GymBunny on Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:24 pm

Cheers Bison. Been low carbing this week and started to crave the oddest things. Like tomatoes and in fact all fruit, even granny smiths which normally I detest. I had planned to have mozzarella salad and a whole mango and blueberries for my cheat but just got back from a PhD defense.

Delphine is French and her family brought with them from France, real unpasteurished local cheese, saussison, olives, bread, PROPER champagne, and pate. So the celebratory meal became my cheat meal. I am stuffed, exceptionally content and people are commenting I look leaner. Very happy and finally got the OK from the docs to start training again! Tomorrow, the gym!
GymBunny
Ultimate Contributor

Postby upright on Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:38 pm

Plagued by illness as ever GB? some things don't change...

And some things do, good work with your diet. Pics are good too - shmokin! :D
upright
Super Contributor

Postby GymBunny on Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:52 pm

Oh smarty pants this wasn't my fault!

*Thinks for a minute*

Well, I guess staying till 3am dancing round a bonfire and ending up with a chest infection from smoke inhalation could possibly be my fault...but I wouldn't be me if I didn't have something to moan about :D
GymBunny
Ultimate Contributor

Postby GymBunny on Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:53 am

Wooo! Down another 3lb as of this morning. Now all I have to do is spend 3days resisting my folks offers of scrumptious food and I should keep dropping the lbs off. :D
GymBunny
Ultimate Contributor

Previous

Return to Nutritional and Supplement Journals