Epistane

This forum has been provided for Information Purposes ONLY. The idea is to share,learn and educate on this area and not, in anyway, to promote or condone the use of any performance enhancing substances. ESN believe that by not having such a forum would merely be ignoring a very important yet controversial subject within the Sports and Fitness arena today.

Re: Epistane

Postby kp1512 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:56 am

one thing also with var is to take Creatine with it.
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:44 am

Its such a subjective matter.

Some say they felt shut down from things like epistane, some dont feel shut down ahrdly at all from 12 weeks of test and deca...you just dont know how its going to work out

To me the Var powder would make the most sense for roads. Its a bit of a pain in the ass though to get organised with it.

You could say a once per week shot of boldenon/equibol would be ideal. Seems to be very popular and effective right now. Cage fighters and the likes are right into it with its dry lean gains
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby kp1512 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:33 pm

dont know why ppl bother with tabs now - powder from a cost perspective is a no brainer....dump it in Olive Oil and away you go....
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Will on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:35 pm

I guess since Epistane can be bought online easily it's what people go for as it's available to all. Finding some of the "dark" materials online is a minefield for reputable and trusted sources.
Will
Super Contributor

Postby Rab on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:53 pm

Will wrote:I guess since Epistane can be bought online easily it's what people go for as it's available to all. Finding some of the "dark" materials online is a minefield for reputable and trusted sources.

It is mate...but thats why we have secure dark side and the PM function :)
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Will on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:56 pm

Rab wrote:
Will wrote:I guess since Epistane can be bought online easily it's what people go for as it's available to all. Finding some of the "dark" materials online is a minefield for reputable and trusted sources.

It is mate...but thats why we have secure dark side and the PM function :)

Good point well made! :D
Will
Super Contributor

Postby Wardie on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:43 pm

Looks like epistane wasn't really worth it then for most people
Wardie
Dedicated Member

Postby cleaver on Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:55 pm

Wardie wrote:Looks like epistane wasn't really worth it then for most people

Better off getting on the real shizzle ;)
Rilla wrote:Up the dose.
That's the only way you fucking junkies overcome adversity.

"I think it's all to do with influences from the Bollywood film industry," says Mr Patel.
Use code BSD10 to get 5% off your first order
cleaver
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Wardie on Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:57 pm

Don't think i'd want to make that jump for a while, but I was considering a PH like Epi for some more subtle dry gains
Wardie
Dedicated Member

Postby cleaver on Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:58 pm

Wardie wrote:Don't think i'd want to make that jump for a while, but I was considering a PH like Epi for some more subtle dry gains

The trouble is that it will shut you down, you will still need to do a proper PCT etc.

"I think it's all to do with influences from the Bollywood film industry," says Mr Patel.
cleaver
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Wardie on Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:18 pm

I was just curious about it's potential really as something to help 'get over a hill' rather than packing tonnes of mass on like you would with a proper cycle.
Wardie
Dedicated Member

Postby Rab on Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:22 pm

Wardie on a proper cycle keeping things right you wont pack on silly mass...you could shoot for 1lb per week dry as a bone and solid.

This is based on getting your diet right as irrc your diet isnt too hot from when you used to keep a journal
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Wardie on Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:23 pm

It's getting better :)

Injectables would always be out of the question (scaredy cat). Like I said, I was just interested in something like epi as s short term boost to help get past a sticking points or similar.
Wardie
Dedicated Member

Postby Rilla on Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:47 pm

Wardie wrote:It's getting better :)

Injectables would always be out of the question (scaredy cat). Like I said, I was just interested in something like epi as s short term boost to help get past a sticking points or similar.

How about digging deep and working hard?
Big Choppa wrote:Rab's face probably scares the bar up. Explains his Shit deadlift as well cause the wants to stay away from his deformed bonce.
Rilla
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Wardie on Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:49 pm

Notice i'm talking in past tense ;)

This isn't an option for me, just curious really.
Wardie
Dedicated Member

Postby roadz on Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:15 am

Rab wrote:Wardie on a proper cycle keeping things right you wont pack on silly mass...you could shoot for 1lb per week dry as a bone and solid.

This is based on getting your diet right as irrc your diet isnt too hot from when you used to keep a journal

Out of interest mate, how many cycles have you done and what kind of amounts were/are you running? If I'm correct, you've been natural until fairly recently? If you don't mind sharing, put it here, if you don't want to post it here, PM me and if you don't want to tell at all, tell me to fuck off lol.
roadz
Popular Member

Postby Rilla on Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:43 am

roadz wrote:
Rab wrote:Wardie on a proper cycle keeping things right you wont pack on silly mass...you could shoot for 1lb per week dry as a bone and solid.

Out of interest mate, how many cycles have you done and what kind of amounts were/are you running? If I'm correct, you've been natural until fairly recently? If you don't mind sharing, put it here, if you don't want to post it here, PM me and if you don't want to tell at all, tell me to fuck off lol.

He did his first cycle in novemberish last year and has done two total. I don't know about amounts.
Big Choppa wrote:Rab's face probably scares the bar up. Explains his Shit deadlift as well cause the wants to stay away from his deformed bonce.
Rilla
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:05 am

did one for 12 weeks up to xmas.

came off for 12 or 13 then decided i was maybe competing so got back on not so long ago there

If i was to do the first course again and have madea few tweaks and know what i know now, i recon as i said above, i would be able to get 1 solid lb per week as the weeks i got 3lb etc was the weeks my diet wasnt up to scratch and that caused some fat/water. 1lb per week if it is solid is (imo) good gains as all the 28lb crap you read is 50% fat and water for most

PM me if you want to know more
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby roadz on Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:44 pm

I've decided that I'm gonna do a 4 week cycle of epistane to try and add a few lbs of lean tissue... My knowledge of PCT is very limited, so could somwone tell me what I'd need to take for PCT and if possible, also link to where I can buy it?
roadz
Popular Member

Postby Rab on Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:58 pm

id just take a wee nolvadex a day for a couple ofweeks

unitedpharmacies.co.uk sell them for pretty cheap
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby cleaver on Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:02 pm

D aspartic acid is also worth a punt. ;)

cleaver
Ultimate Contributor

Postby roadz on Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:26 pm

Would this be the right one?

http://www.unitedpharmacies.co.uk/produ ... t=0&page=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Edit: what's the different between these?

http://www.unitedpharmacies.co.uk/produ ... t=0&page=1
roadz
Popular Member

Postby Rab on Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:36 pm

same thing mate. the first one is best value. 2 strips of that will do you id saymate. really minimal if you even bother at all imo.
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby roadz on Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:55 pm

Cheers matey. Any other views on PCT for epi?
roadz
Popular Member

Postby Rab on Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:19 am

I imagine Craigs advice will be add test to the epi and make the pct worth while

:lol:
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to The Dark Side