Comeback of the Classic

Want to keep an online log of your training? Here is the place

Re: Comeback of the Classic

Postby cleaver on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:02 pm

still loving those slippers :twisted:
Rilla wrote:Up the dose.
That's the only way you fucking junkies overcome adversity.

"I think it's all to do with influences from the Bollywood film industry," says Mr Patel.
Use code BSD10 to get 5% off your first order
cleaver
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:49 am

well week went good. had my final "cheat" last night. next weekend ill be dietign right throuigh besides maybe a ribeye steak or something to keep the nut screwed on!

2 weeks of hell and can feel it already today. Gonna be tough but i really want to pull that last bit off my arse and lower back inparticular...but a skim all over of course....then dry out and carb up mid to end of thweweek into the 14th of the NABBA Scotland

will post up some pics fom yesterday in a bit
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:59 am

Well been traiing my balls off and getting as lean as possible without stringing out with me hitting nabba class 1 big boys on saturday

lowest weight fell there was 191lbs

started water manipulation (8-10Litres per day and 6-10g vit c per day, aquaban (otc diuretic) wednesday onward).

carb up with a big hit today - 800g then back to maintenance-ish tomorrow of brown rice only opretty much. idea is get a right good feed, get full, probably spill over a tad and use the rest of the week to dry out and hold a good level of fullness with time to tweak it all in.
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby simon m on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:22 pm

How you feeling matey?
Have YOU kissed your guns today?!
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:23 am

Feel fine mate. Booming yesterday with all that food. can feel it draining from me a bit today with the OTC diuretic and mega dose of vit c and water so need to geep the brown rice trickling in and hold the fullness to a good degree whilst drying off now

little spillage in abs and top of quads last night/this morning but that should start to piss out now.

overall, feel quite good mate. mental clarity in check. little tired and little drained but nothing too bad. ive took my time getting down to where i am so didnt hurt as much as it does some. last two weeks have been pretty grim though at points!
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby julesm on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:18 pm

congrats buddy
it took some cajonas going on stage with the so called big boys

tell you what buddy- i'm gonna have to get me some epistane- you come a long way with that :D
well done!
julesm
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Ader on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:47 pm

Well done on the 2nd place mate :mrgreen:
Ultimate Contributor

Postby simon m on Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:33 am

Great stuff Rab - well done!
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:59 pm

cheers ladies

will give a wee write up on it later and stick on the pics

was a great day and had no hang ups gettign up there with the big guys. yes, they were packing some mass but none were in condition.

beat a fella who is a former overall Mr Scotland and the guy who won my class and it was apparently tight, won the overall!
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Gym-pig on Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:30 pm

Well done pal - get the pics up !
" You've got to stand up for yourself.Sometimes it might backfire ,and you might get hurt ,but it won't hurt as much as letting people constantly taking away your self -worth with their words " Gregg Valentino
Gym-pig
Super Contributor

Postby Rab on Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:55 am

Morning after compulsory shots. Still in trunks as crashed out feeling very ill when I got home.

Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:03 am

3.5 weeks till ukbff classic class. Had Sunday totally off diet n everything. Yesterday I did cardio, trained tentatively and ate reasonable but more! Mainly lean mince chilli n potatoes.

Down to rice n slow cooked lean beef today and pulling it back together. Blew up to 205lbs so got a fair refeed in me and also nasty water rebound off the manip I did and of course all the food n sodium I've eaten

Gonna be hard to re-peak tighter n better for ukbff and not burn out so defo needed these few
Days to ease back into it and square my head off!
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Gym-pig on Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:07 pm

No smart arse comments today pal - you look fucking brilliant !
" You've got to stand up for yourself.Sometimes it might backfire ,and you might get hurt ,but it won't hurt as much as letting people constantly taking away your self -worth with their words " Gregg Valentino
Gym-pig
Super Contributor

Postby cleaver on Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:34 pm

Gym-pig wrote:No smart arse comments today pal - you look fucking brilliant !

Agreed! (from the neck down at least.)
Rilla wrote:Up the dose.
That's the only way you fucking junkies overcome adversity.

"I think it's all to do with influences from the Bollywood film industry," says Mr Patel.
Use code BSD10 to get 5% off your first order
cleaver
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Gym-pig on Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:48 pm

cleaver wrote:
Gym-pig wrote:No smart arse comments today pal - you look fucking brilliant !

Agreed! (from the neck down at least.)

And not mentioning the dustbin lid nips !! :lol:
Gym-pig
Super Contributor

Postby Rab on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:36 am

No need for the big nipple hating :lol:

Back to 100% diet today. blew up to 205 ansd remain there this morning. thats some good eating and extra food. any more and im gonna fuk it up i think! gonna try and pull it in for saturdays check in with weeman at the HQ. 3 weeks left at that point so 2 weeks or say 15 days all out fat burning left to pull my sh!t together before ill start the final weeks prep again.

Really had enoughof it now. the dieting has me dragged down and that show really took it out of me. still not 100% after it. . body has had enough and needs a break

Only thing thats keeping me going is i dont wanna let everyone down who has supported me and everyone who is coming to support me at the show. I also wouldnt be able to forgive myself if i went up there less than my best and got beat when i should have won. that would be devastating and a pathetic finish to a great piece of effort and progress.

So back to it today.

brekkie was 150-200g chicken with a little rice...very little as im not hungry at all

2x250g chicken and 50g rice, 1x lean slow cooked beef and 50g rice, some 50g coco pops and whey isolate pwo later then some turkey and veg before bed. that will get me back on track today

thursday friday ill rest from weights. jsut cardio so will go far lower in carbs, white fish it up and try to pull it back in
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Craig on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:06 pm

Nice work bud!
How short are you again?
Craig
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:45 am

181cm - 5ft 11 Craig

weight dropped off 205-199 today. still plenty bloat to go with the water rebound and shock. saturday should see me more like how i should look again if i can stick to the diet again.

back to the basics today

1kg white fish
500g chicken
200g rice
green veg
coco pops and whey isolate pwo
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:48 am

Last week was just a nightmare. all cardio and training done but diet wise fell apart many a time. just couldnt get back on the wagon fully and my ehad was right up my hole.

Now though its do or dont. 3 weeks to go. was looking decent yesterday at check in with Weeman aka Brian harris. certainly look as if i have it there to get even tighter for nabba but its gonna be a ball breaking 3 weeks today to get there. miserable state of affairs probably but gonna do it as its 3 more weeks just out of a long long journey!

back to the 1kg fish, 500g chicken, 200g rice, 100g coco pops, 60g isolate and green veg diet. simple as that.

non weights days drop the arse out of carbs and double up the cardio. nice n simple and see where things land next saturday morning. really wanna have made a good stride forward and i think its very possible

Joined a new fancy gym with the wife. good equipment ect. not my usual spit n sawdust gym so using that most days and getting some nasty glute squeezing cardio done on the stairmaster every day
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:01 pm

the suffering begins.

constant battle not to eat stuff im not supposed to 24/7. even when i get up for a piss in the middle of the night...food consumes my every thought. my brain is sceaming at me to eat more all the time.

cardio has bee 40 min fasted and 10 min post workout this week. monday is no weights double cardio low carbs and so will friday.

No more cheat meals. tbh im having to have the odd thing i shouldnt purely as i just hit rock bottom and cant go on. had some cereal this moirning upon arrival at work. hunger and BSL was screwing me up and i couldnt function properly.

2 more weeks and im there almost...long two weeks but ill get there
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rilla on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:14 pm

Geddit brah. Yours to lose. <3
Big Choppa wrote:Rab's face probably scares the bar up. Explains his Shit deadlift as well cause the wants to stay away from his deformed bonce.
Rilla
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:48 am

thats the problem mate.

i prefer to be the underdog...the one climing the hill and having someone to look at and aim to beat.

its harder being the favorite
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rilla on Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:31 am

Rab wrote:thats the problem mate.

i prefer to be the underdog...the one climing the hill and having someone to look at and aim to beat.

its harder being the favorite

Man up you ugly ****.
How hard can it be to absolutely kill a bunch of scrubs?
Big Choppa wrote:Rab's face probably scares the bar up. Explains his Shit deadlift as well cause the wants to stay away from his deformed bonce.
Rilla
Ultimate Contributor

Postby simon m on Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:37 am

I aways like being Favourite it's what I am and deserve to be!
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:56 pm

Good way of looking at it mate.

Im probably hte favorite becaus eof how i turned up at the NABBA and took a close 2nd in class 1 to the overall winner.

Its up to me to hold the line at the very least...or improve a bit more and come in silly shredded....the latter being a big ask as i just about killed myself for the nabba in the last days and on the day :lol:
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to Training Journals