Burglars

A place to discuss issues which dont fall into other areas and just basic banter and humour!

Burglars

Postby kp1512 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:43 pm

Man these burglars are getting daring by the day!

Went over to my mums this morning just to make sure she was alive as hadnt seen her for a week or so or heard - and she had gone to one of her freinds. Went back, travelling to my house along the A12 - and saw a group of 4 europeans [confirmed after] run across the main junction and nearly got splattered against my car at roughly 60MPH.

Swerve and missed the two and then saw another 2 guys rugby tackle them to the floor on the main A12 carriagway! At this stage I was stationary as had to swerve to miss the first two going across.

Anyway long story short - these guys had been suspected as targeting houses on that part of the road. They had knocked on a house - and the daughter was apparently busy upstairs so they went to kick the porch in and probably ran sack it. She came down stairs screamed the entire house down and the builders working on another house at the BACK of her house came running down the side alley after these tossers.

bearing in mind this was around 11am!!!!!...cops the whole lot - and these guys pinned to the floor. would have been 500 points if I hit a foreigner! 100 for a German though and 250 for a French...or am I the only one playing that game?

why couldnt they have been hit at 50-60 mph? would have been just. Jesus works in sad ways sometimes.
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Re: Burglars

Postby simon m on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:17 pm

Cheeky bastards. Damn shame a foreign lorry driver didn't hit them :lol:
Have YOU kissed your guns today?!
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby kp1512 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:21 pm

lol oh that would be funny! German one hitting a Polish lot!

are we being racist?
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Postby simon m on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:48 pm

kp1512 wrote:lol oh that would be funny! German one hitting a Polish lot!

are we being racist?

no, just scumist
Have YOU kissed your guns today?!
simon m
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rab on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:56 pm

We dont get too much of the polish and "europeans" here...probably cos there is no fcuking work
Rab
Ultimate Contributor

Postby julesm on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:38 pm

the acid test is if we went over to poland, and after a short period their supermarkets would allocate an english aisle to us
julesm
Ultimate Contributor

Postby kp1512 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:47 pm

julesm wrote:the acid test is if we went over to poland, and after a short period their supermarkets would allocate an english aisle to us

tide is turning.....for the good in the UK

Tory or Labour - the amount of ppl that are being rejected at ports [airport] and whose visa's are being withdrawn is at an all time high. and its about time tbh....and they have also started closing down these bogus colleges that Labour allowed to flourish knowing full well it was a way in to the counrtry! Pay £1200 for a course learning to speak english and presto - you pretty much had a student visa guaranteed!
kp1512
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Coop_de_Ville on Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:04 pm

The worst thing is some liberal nicey nicey will try and reason with the scum and "understand" what they are going through! Lets have a police state or even better shariah law! That would sort em out!
C_D_V
Coop_de_Ville
Super Contributor

Return to Off Topic